Can I ask something about flirting?

I liked a guy in class but he doesn't like me. He came to me and he plays with 0.7 mm leads box. Does it interpreting my breasts? I am curious.

The box is cylndirical.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but if he was clicking his ball point pen it might ean he was thinking about your pussy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm missing something. We went from lead box to your boobs? If you are trying to suggest that his fidgety behavior, in playing with the box, is his desire to fondle you, it might be a far stretch. A more likely guess would be that he is a bit bored in class or is a little antsy.

• But when he is playing, he was telling something to his friend which is that I didn't understand. I asked he said"I can't tell you"

• That is their issue not yours. Dress with pride and confidence. Forget them.

• Ok I felt like my moralty gets bad :/ my body gets strecthed. really hard situation. I just wanted to fall in love. The whole school knew it and punishes me.

What Guys Said 1

• Oh definitely leads to them boobs yeah?

• The shape is cylndirical.

What Girls Said 1

• ... it very probably doesn't mean that. Um. Stop paying him attention. I've been there, and it was hell for both of us hahaha.