Why is my ex boyfriend doing this?

Why is my ex-boyfriend doing this?

We broke up a year ago. He called me out of the blue to chat and we had a nice conversation. He told me how much he missed me, loved me and asked me our on a date. Today is our "date" and I sent him a quick text asking him if we were still on since I haven't heard from him in a few days or to. confirm. He did not give me an answer but replied with I will call you in a few minutes but that was some hours ago. I don't know what to make of this.

He ended up calling me and told me he has been very sick. He asked if I would accompany him to the ER.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just move on from him. If he can't keep true to his word then he's not worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds that the Past who was not perhaps such a Blast in the First Place here, dear, has had a Change of Heart and May have Changed his mind as well In... Today is our "date"...
    He may have been feeling Nostalgic at the Moment when he got back in Touch with you. However, now that the time has come, he may have grown Cold Duck Dick feet and is Backing Down and Out as well.
    If he stands you up, Forget him. He will do it again. He will Say one thing Today and Tomorrow just bring more Sorrow, and even if he does keep A Date, he will Never be a reliable "Date" nor a Mate.
    Good luck and Call your friends Tonite. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't matter why he is doing this. Just move on and forget him. Do not let him get under your skin.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him to do one he's messing you around and go ring you hope that there's still chance when really I don't think there is