Girls, white girls only, who do you usually prefer?

• Hot white guys with nice personalities
    70% (33)
  • Hot black guys with nice personalities
    30% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

29

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 28

• Why do people act as if white and black people are the only people pm earth... Either that or like people of other races are undatable.

Also I hope that the two guys you are comparing are real and that the black guy does in fact have a better job because otherwise it seems like you're encouraging us to pick the black guy/black guys.

• They're real. Once again, I just want to ask who white girls would pick between these 2. I know there are other races.

• Would you date a white guy?

• Yes the color of the skin doesn't define a person. I don't prefer one over the other it comes down to the guy.

• uh, hot people with nice personalities lol.

i am pansexual; if i'm looking for a partner, race and gender don't matter as much as the other qualities or attributes i look for in my partners.

• LMAO well trolled. Did you just come from tumblr?

• well, if not having a racial preference makes me a troll, i'll happily keep doing it lol.

if you're looking for a fight, you won't find it here~ have a nice day. :)

• i dont care, doesn't matter if theyre both hot + both have good personalities.
    id choose whichever i fell for first

• Lol is this question not kind of racist? I prefer a guy with a good personality, he doesn't have to be hot. There are plenty of average looking men I've been attracted to.

• It is the year 2116. There are only two races left. All others have been absorbed to strengthen the dominant races: White and Black.

Now you must choose.

• I chose A.

• For some reason I feel as if this if this question makes the people who answer or the asker slighl racist

• Nope, its just for fun. Nobody is going to be called racist.

• I wish I couls go in between and get me a fine ass light skinned man. hmmm.. I'm a sucker for lightskin dudes so a lighter black guy ^^

• Haha ok so what is your race and who did you vote for? :)

• Oh look, it's you again!

• Uugh I don't like you but why are you so good looking?

• In American porn, most "white" porn stars are ugly rich Jews.

• So you admit they are ugly yourself lmao

• Neither

• wtf. where are other races bro?

• I'll pick the one whose personality is easier for me to live with... if you know what I mean. There are very nice people but you know you can't live with these people or there are those little things that just reaaally get on you nerves.

• PC answers are worthless. Just pick one.

• I've never met a black guy
    But I don't have skin preferences, I'd date anyone with a good personality and slightly attractive

• Just by looks, who would you pick if you had to?

• You're too PC to even answer a simple question like this? If I had to choose between a hot girl of every race I would choose the hot Asian girl. Its that easy. Now you try.

• I guess it's pretty easy to choose Asian, they look very alike

• I'm a lesbian myself but you sound like an insecure asshole

• Thanks for your worthless input.

• Amen to this 😂🙌🏻

• Both.

• I'm not white but I voted A

• Race doesn't matter to me really.

• I mean I'm like a third white do I count?

• OMFG I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SKIN COLOR. Just stop these race questions already, it's so annoying.

• OMFG you could like totally just ignore the question instead of shitposting in the comments.

• Have you seen the news lately? Liberals wait outside Trump rallies and attack his supporters in the streets, wave the Mexican flag and smash cop car windows. I don't care if you support him or not, what those ultra liberals are doing is really trashy and insane.

• Well, I don't live in the US anyways. Not even really interested in politics.

• Black guy, I don't like extremely light skin color.

• as all I've seen in this post, the comments to the wome tou replied on, you are a pathetic insensitive P. O. S. who can not accept that not all women have a preference between the colour of a mans skin, some women love both equally, some black women prefer white men only, some white women prefer only black men, some just only like the inbetween colours, the preference varies, the colours varies. And i sure as hell do not like you one bit at all. You treat women like shit.

• Lol simply a hot guy with a nice personality would be nice. No race preference

• Ok, but if you had to pick one who would you choose?

• Whichever guy I liked best. I don't care at all what colour they are.

• I'm not white but I voted A only to see results

• What is your race and who do you prefer between hot white guys and hot black guys?

• I never blocked you. You blocked me. Quit lying.

• Right. GaG actually stopped me from posting an opinion. It's letting me post now though. And I definitely didn't block you

• I like colored boys, white boys are cool but are more boring in appearance in my opinion

• Are you white? Did you vote?

• Ok, so you are a white girl that prefers black guys over white guys? I'm a white guy but I respect your decision. Also, white girls and black guys make the best porn lol.

• If I'm going solely off looks I tend to go more towards more exotic looking guys, but above that I look a lot at personality. And there are some white guys more attractive than some black guys, it just depends