Friend with benefits getting weird?

Started sleeping with this guy... Its literally just about sex with us. But now he is starting to act different. He used to not care if i was with other guys. But yest he got all weird on me. I made a comment how the next time ur on a date he should do such and such... His reply was and the next time u go out on a date u should tell the guy wtvr he told me to say... He never seemed to care about me and other dudes before. Izq this just in my head or does it seem like he got pissed.

What Guys Said 2

• He wants to father your kid

• AT LEAST I'M NOT WEARING HIS STUPID BANGLES.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, the common wisdom on this subject is that friends with benefits should never be someone you have an interest in, or desire to have a relationship with.

A friends with benefits by definition is no strings attached sex. Meaning neither of you has any intent to take it further than sex with a friend.

Most men don’t like the person they are sleeping with (specifically in friends with benefits context) to be with other men, purely for seflish/ego reasons. A man can not want you as a girlfriend but still not wish to share you with anyone.

Again, it’s about their ego, and if they are smart, it would also be a concern for their health. Once you are active with someone else it is also more risky for them from an STD standpoint.

I am not implying you would not be using protection or be smart (I am assuming you would be) But I wouldn’t want to sleep with anyone who is sleeping with others either.

I have no idea what he is thinking. But I am pretty sure that if he wanted more out of this, he would be bringing it up, rather than saying he is ready to end your arrangement.

Wishing you the best of luck.