Boys ONLY talk to me for sex?

NO MEAN OR DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS! Thank you

I find myself talking to a guy, then they suddenly get sexual then don't talk to me. None want to date me or get to know me. I don't flash my boobs, I don't provoke anything sexual. Its just me wanting a little relationship for dating experience or just liking Someone but then they try to sext me, then they leave when I reject. They always send something and beg for it back and beg me pictures, and I'm not even dating them! I'm getting a bad out look on men and guys, they're all looking the same to me. Why doesn't anyone want a relationship with me? They want them with other girls... But only my body for me. They ask other girls for their number but never me, and I'm always just asked for nudes long distance. If I wanted any boy attention I have to go online. I'm not rushing things, this is what I've been noticing, and its a little disappointing.
What's wrong with me? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with you, that just comes with guys your age. That's pretty much all that's on their minds and I'm assuming you must be an attractive girl also. Don't put much thought into it anymore, the guys that do this, just let them move on and know it's not you personally. There will be a guy that wants more with you, just have to give it time. If there's a guy you're interested in (but never approaches you) but you think might like you also go talk to him. These are the type of guys that are likely to want more than just sex with you.

• But other girls, get asked out on dates and stuff /.\

Most Helpful Girl

• According to what you said, nothing is wrong with you. It's just that younger guys are usually sort of... sex-crazed.

What Guys Said 6

• There's nothing wrong with you at all. Young guys your age have no interest in commitment and are only interested in sex. They will chase, have sex then walk away to chase the next girl. That's not my opinion, it's a fact of life these days!

Stay as you are and don't be pressured into doing anything until you are 100% sure you are ready AND you can trust the guy.

• Don't be pressured into sending nudes either. Your pics will become the target for some guy's masturbation until he gets the next set of pics.

• But why do they date other girls? :( and buy them things and, take them out?

• They may want a relationship with other girls, but it's probably because there's some sort of sexual activity. These relationships will rarely last long.

• can we see a pic? you may be projecting a sexual vibe whether you like it or not. It may be the boys you are approached are that... Are you filtering out the ones that are more reserved that would date you... sub consciously?

Sorry, I'm sure that is frustrating.

• Important thing that you said "You are not rushing things" - I think we live in a sexualised age and some young people are in a headlong rush especially young men towards sex because that is the way they think they are supposed to act. My advice is sometimes it feels like you have to kiss a 100 frogs before you meet a prince, things will probably seem less overt as you get older so hang in there and you will meet a guy right for you, happy to move at your pace, be respectful of your point of view.

• Oh, sorry sweetie.
    I see you must be young , so the boys you are referring to must be young as well. I think you look particularly alluring, so these boys tend to look at you more sexually rather than romantically.
    But whats sexy for one boy can be cute for another boy. They are rather immature now and will change ( hopefully) when they mature. But wether or not, there sure will be men who will like you for more than your body,, even so if that may be what first turns their head. Dont worry you have lots of time and dont be negative

• in all honesty, whether this is what you want to hear, or not: you should offer more compelling things to the table than just dating/romance/sex alone.

read more books. find some hobbies. go to unique social events.

• Umm maybe you've a hot body or something
    Though I really don't know about it

What Girls Said 1

• Is it not strange that many men only see women as sex objects. Like wasn't the whole equality movement meant to make women not look like sexual objects, instead it seems like women look more like sexual objects. Most guys only want sex from me too :(

What's wrong with men?