What does ''I really like you'' mean?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for at least three months now. He calls me when he can and texts me every single day and we always talk in detail. We see each other at least twice a week.

We're quite an open couple, by this I mean that he has no issue talking about feelings or dreams or his life, or anything really. He is always saying about how much he misses me when i'm not there. When we're together, and even when we're apart, he is always saying; "I like you a lot'', 'i really like you'', ''you don't know how much you mean to me''.

My question is this: what does he actually mean? Is it just a matter of ''like'' and that's as far as this is going for him?

I'm 20 and he's 25, but age isn't an issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he really likes. By the sounds of it he's falling for you but no one wants to say "I love you too soon" I'm guessing though he's heading that way

What Guys Said 1

• It means that he really likes you

What Girls Said 1

• You sound immature.

Watch his behavior, not his words. It is easy to say words like "I like you." Many guys say those words. However, only the keepers back up those words with actions.

If a guy really likes you, he will be considerate, reliable and respectful. Look for simple acts of decency, not flashy gifts or grand gestures to sweep you off your feet (i. e., marriage proposal at a stadium full of 50,000 people.)

Wishing you the best of luck.