Should I start going with girls? Lol. I have had so much bad sex with men and most men I have met are assholes?

Lol omg. I'm not a lesbian but I am so turned off by sex right now

Most guys I have dated treated me bad and to make matters worse most guys I have slept with are bad in bed

I think men like to lie about being good in bed to make themselves look good

I'm just kidding I'm straight I was simply laughing at myself

Most Helpful Guy

• well what you need to improve upon is your initial assessment based on what you see on a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not a lesbian and know you aren't then going date girls won't solve your problem. You should just be patient and don't go off people who say they're great in bed etc. Just go off how you feel and the connection

What Guys Said 14

• I think I've known one or two girls that have done that. I didn't ask them but they have "husbands" that look like girls with guys clothes. They may be transgender but I didn't ask. Maybe those girls got some masculinity but from a woman genetically.

You could try dating guys that would treat you nice. They exist. Maybe you're picking guys with bad attitudes. I was at the gym the other day and heard a young couple interact. I'll just say there's a lot of mentally immature guys lol.

• I don't pick assholes on purpose

• Right now I'm not looking
      I have not looked for a boyfriend for years now so it's not like I'm going out every day trying to talk to men. I talk to guys when I feel like it but only if I really like them but it's been over 4 years since I have dated and been in an actual relationship. All those guys I met was a long time ago

• That can be great for you. With that time apart you may learn what would compliment you life well, rather than just being with a person to not be alone.

• Well the common denominator is YOU in all these relationships. Perhaps you need to look within yourself before putting blame on the guys. They may or may not actually be assholes, but regardless you're the one attracted to them in the first place to the point where you'd get into bed with them.

• I did not sleep with all of them
      Second of all I been there dome that
      I dated those guys a long time ago and I am mature enough to evaluate myself. Yes it is those guys faults.

• If you do men will start asking to watch.

• Lol that is why I'm not going to date girls

• Listen, take your time and get to know people. If a guy is bad in bed dont be afraid to help out. Not every guy is going to know what to do if they don't have much experience

• Do you communicate on what works for you as far as sex? Partly your at fault if you say no. Ever woman is different on how they get off.

• Not my fault
      I communicate

• You are the one picking them.

• I do not pick bad guys on purpose

• When someone puts lol it usually means they are joking and you obviously did not read My details

• Lol Wow at this string.

• Sure, but I think you'll find that girls can be just as bad in bed and be just as big of assholes as guys can, regardless of sex they're still human.

• I'm not planning on dating girls which is why I added the details but I don't plan on getting with men anytime soon

• Most of the time people treat us the way we tell them too, if your not respecting yourself the guy isn't going to either.

• That was not the case though in my situation

• thats up to you to decide, and why do you go for assholes in the first place?

• I do not go to assholes

• media.giphy.com/media/TdmTcdoN3egaQ/giphy.gif
    Pshhh, make better decisions!

• I don't pick assholes on purpose

• Like I said before most of the ones I was with were bad in bed and disrespectful. I'm not seeing anyone right now to begin with

• My advice is find better guys. Or be a better judge of character.

• Maybe you just make awful choices in men... And it seems you know this. But You just want to place blame on someone and something besides yourself...

• I dated those guys a long time ago.

• *ass

• Anyway in done. You clearly have a mental issue. Maybe bi polar who knows. I hope you get professional help.

• I think you should try gandalf first tho ;-)

• yeah do that, it seem that you are shit at choosing men.

• I guess you are too slow to know what lol means

• yeah, but they dont appreciate it if you keep insulting them.

• I think they will make an exception for you

• I think you should embrace your new found lesbianism!

• I'm not a lesbian lol

• I'm not a lesbian obviously I was kidding

• I know you were kidding... I'm just saying... don't knock it till you've tried it... I tell you, this girl I know, I always catch her checking out the same girls I'm checking out...

• Lol yeah start being a lesbian what guy wants a girl like you any way.

• What girl wants a guy like you?

• I never generalized and I doubt any girl would want your disrespectful ass

• And no guy wants a generalizer pussy.

What Girls Said 4

• ummm no... stick to your sexuality

• Lol I agree I'm not sure why some people are taking this question seriously

• I'm not offended I am annoyed you think a sexuality is a joke

• Ok...

• Do whatever you want.

• I don't really mean I will date girls. I'm straight I was jk lol

• If u want to be lesb then try but really girls r really good for sex ur and her thinking will be the same so the sexual pressure will be good

• Lol no I don't want to

• O look another bitter one

• How am I bitter? I'm clearly making fun of myself
      I guess you are too dumb to see that