Girls, how true is the statement: "If she wears matching bra and panties, it wasn't his decision to have sex that night"?

like is there stuff you only do if you "plan" on having sex as opposed to hanging out or having a regular date?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It's 75% true.
    Girls get horny and they do "plan" for a number of reasons: our schedule doesn't allow free sex, maybe they want to keep things lowkey, or maybe it's because of their birth control methods that force them to plan ahead.
    So, yeah, whenever I did that, I was looking to screw with my partner at the time.

However, here's the 25% part:
    There are those girls out there who just like to be matchy-matchy, period. And I don't really agree with the "it wasn't his decision" part. Wouldn't that be rape, then? Lol. I mean, I knew what it meant, but I feel like there could be a better way to word it. Maybe instead, "she was planning to have sex later on?"

• you don´t need to make the "decision" in order to consent ;)

• Lol.
      I know. I guess when I read the question initially, I imagined some girl in matching bra and panties holding a guy down, and basically some Sub thing, lmao.
      Guess I gotta get my mind out of the gutter...

• XD whatever makes you happy.

What Girls Said 11

• Haha kinda. It's more in case IF it comes to that. We go on a date with sex happening as a possibility. But that statement is kinda stupid because they BOTH made that decision, not only a girl. I've been turned down for sex couple of times, so it's not always just our decision.

• lol never heard of a guy turning down a sex offer :P i mean i did it once but i had to drive my drunken pals home so i couldn´t just go away and have sex.

• It's not necessarily true.
    I usually wear matching bras and panties for myself. It makes me feel better, almost a bit more confident for some reason, to have hot and matching lingerie underneath my clothes and know that that's my own little secret.

• I don't know how to explain it but NO. We don't wear matching lingerie just cause we plan to have sex!

• i guess it implies that most woment won´t bother to match it, if they don´t plan on showing anybody anyway :D so this is not the case for you?

• No I'm semi-OCD I need that stuff on fleek to make myself feel good

• that is incorrect

• Definitely. I would pay more attention to my under wear if I know someone is gonna See them.

• I beg to differ! If I match its because I am trying to look good for myself.

• LOL I kinda agree

• well I've heard girls say the only reason they match their panties with their bras is because they want to get some.

• Probably. I never wear matching bra and panties, I have large breasts and the panties that accompany them are way too big.

• I alwys try to be matchy matchy with my nice underwear,

• do you think guys appreciate that or do you do it for yourself? ^^ cause i don´t think most guys would care a lot.

• A nice gstring makes me feel like a million bucks, if i werent scared of either breaking them or causing myself injury id work out in cotton gstrings .. but i play safe with lycra drifit boylegs or briefs

• those are way more sexy than that in my opinion ^^

• What about those that always do? Or those that never will? How would this rule apply? And also, I think it's always her decision, otherwise they call it rape

• -.- that rape topic... some people...

• you don´t plan on having sex but end up wanting was what i was talking about, cause guess what: not 100% of sexual activities is rape. sometimes people seem like they think it is like that.