Would you ever date your ex again?

Pls help.. We weren't officially dating but we're best friends, really close, really comfortable with each other, got intimate, parents knew about us but it wasn't official. We ended things because the relationship we had consumed too much time. Now after a few months we are talking again as best friends, things feel exactly the same where it left off, we reminisced on funny stories we had on holidays. He's still being really affectionate and his own self. There is no tension in the conversations.
Will he ever want me back if he was the one to dump him? Eg if I gave him more space and wasn't needy like before?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its no secret that radical muslims hate gay folks and even though most ate very moderate homosexuality is difficult for them to accept. The FBI and ATF really dropped the ball on this, whats the point of all these federal agencies if they are not going to watch potential terrorists and not give them gun licences. The Obama administration uses drones to blow the shit out of Muslim civilians in the middle east taking such a hardline while dealing with domestic radicai with kid gloves, this won't be the last attack on US soil.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wasn't ever your officially your boyfriend, you have a greater possibility of creating a romantic relationship with him. You've got the attraction, comfort level and mutual interests working for you.

What Guys Said 9

• It's a bad idea in my opinion

• How come?
      Can u pls read my post and gimme an opinion thank u :)

• Doing so.

• Is it going well? :)

• Proceeding with caution. She said she would commit this time but we will see. She talked about marriage (way too early for that) while drunk

• no, never

• How come? Can u pls read my post and tell me what u think? :)

• well my ex was a very crappy person so i won't, ever. but it could be possible that maybe if you give him some space then he still wants you

• there's only one that I would but she's getting married in August

• lol no

• If i could i would. I know im ┼čooking desperate 😕 but i really loved her 😭

• Hell yeah

• no. i move on

• No never. I cut off all contact and put them out of my mind forever.

What Girls Said 9

• There are a couple of exes in my life, I'd date again.
    Especially those who were my boyfriend as a teenager. Enough time has passed and they matured into really great guys.
    and there are some I would not want in the same room as me. So yeah...

now regarding your question: you two could maybe get back together. It really all depends how you broke up. It sounds like there are no hard feelings so why not. But I'd give this some time. You can talk about how you now realize how posessive and needy you were and that you learned the hard way. bla bla

you get the point right?

• People change their minds all the time, so have a chat with him. Personally I wouldn't, just because it ended for a reason but people do get back together for certain reasons.

• Nope, not for me.
    And ex is an ex cos once I've moved on, I've moved on. There's no turning back for me.

• Seriously no

• I don't know. I'd like to say no but I miss him, even though he was a pile of shit to me.

• Heck no

• Nope. No point in repeating the past

• Fuck no

• He obviously didn't haveven strong feelings. Sorry but "consumed too much time" is a horrible reason to break up. You probably was suffocating the poor guy.