Who should make the first move? Guy or Girl?

• Girl?
  • Guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoever mans up first. Pun intended.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's sexier when guys take the lead

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on what you mean by first move? If you mean first contact it can be either especially with all of the kids on this site. If you mean first flirt still either. If you mean the first one to ask for a date it should be the guy.

• I'm going to be making first move

• its the girl and always been the girl even if a guy tries to approach its still the girl who decides on who they want when they want. because girls dont usually get rejected their physical beauty prevents rejection

• Whoever attracted to the other more. I think female are so bad at handling rejection, even more so than man, so they are less likely to make the first move.

• Whoever wants to make the goddamn move so that stuff actually gets itself to FRICKIN' HAPPEN

• 1) Since when are all relationships between a man and a woman?
    2) Why should this be a fixed rule?
    3) Why do you think you should decide upon who makes the first move in a relationship that isn't yours?

• Guys are much more receptive to approaches and advances from women than vise versa.

• Uhhhh C none of the above. I don't care who makes the first move.

• Who I think is not important, important is to feel. Goodwill on both sides, who first initiative is ok

• In this modern society it's practically almost a crime for a guy to approach a woman so it kind of HAS to be women.

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on the circumstances. There's no right or wrong. I think giving hints is important and that can be done from both sides.

• I'm all for equality and shit, but I'm pretty old fashioned when it comes to this. I want the guy to make the first move.

• The guy should make the first move
    ... And the poll shows why half of the people on this site don't get dates IRL

• Why not a "doesn't matter" block? The era that females had to be the submissive kind is long gone.

• Whoever feels like it.

• The one who is more interested in.
    I like confident guys who can make the first move.

• The bravest one

• I prefer men to ask me out but I have no problem approaching a guy

• YOU should make the first move. Man or woman.