If a guy is liked as a friend by a lot of girls what trait would make him unappealing as a potential romantic partner?

If girls enjoy my company and think I'm a great guy what makes me undatable? Why would girls like me as a person but no one find. e appealing? Is most likely looks or something I haven't thought of?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be looks, it could be you're too nice, it could be that they selected you as a friend because they knew you weren't their type from the start.

What Girls Said 2

• Him being unattractive

• It could be intimidation as of why girls don't approach you to be honest. You could be really attractive and girls may think you have a lady and is respectful of your relationship.

Closed mouths don't get fed is my advice. Or start being more playful and flirty with a girl and show romantic interest.

• My advice is to speak up. Lol

What Guys Said 1

• You're gay, you just don't know it. Start talking to gay guys, they'll all want to fuck you.

• That's funny my lesbian best friend says the same thing. She wants me to be gay lol. Unfortunately I just don't find dudes attractive.

• Look I can't help you, women find me attractive but only the ones that already have boyfriends. Single women don't find me attractive. I've had an eternal hell of gay guys finding me attractive, I don't know what to tell you man. I could get any taken girl or gay guy I want, but it's not what I want.

Good luck, you'll need help from someone else.