Would you prefer your partner to be a city person or a country person?

• City same as me
    68% (30)66% (27)67% (57)Vote
  • Country same as me
    23% (10)15% (6)19% (16)Vote
  • City but I'm a country person myself
    5% (2)7% (3)6% (5)Vote
  • Country but I'm a city person myself
    4% (2)12% (5)8% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|17

Most Helpful Guy

• City person the same as me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• country man, as a city girl, I hate traffic jams, I'm not happy in crowded place all around me and tourists everywhere in the city. love nature and less populated area. So I prefer he's to be a country man. And I'm sure he'll love the opposite too, he'll like the city coz he used to live in less populated area with not much tourist attractions, it's a win-win situation if he visit to my hometown and enjoy the never sleep city while I'm enjoying the peaceful nature in his hometown ;p

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• If she's into gardening and living off the grid and being responsible with money, then country. If she' obsessed with hor$e$$$$$$$, then city girl.

1|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. I enjoy both the city and the country.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. Not all cities and rural towns are built equal. The best place I have lived was a small city for university. Moving to a small village soon. Looks promising

1|0
    0|0
  • Country women, because they can shoot, ride, understand the order of nature, speak plainly and want women to be women and men to be men.

1|0
    0|0
  • im not bothered really. I grew up In the city of a small farm island so I can relate to both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could go either way. I'm a mix of both (more country than city) so a woman who is a mix of both would be nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • A city girl, but someone who doesn't mind getting away from city occasionally just enjoy nature out in the boonies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a city guy, and I would prefer a city gal. Country life I can't relate to.

1|0
    0|0
  • id rather her not be a slut. dont care what she is just not a ho.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm city and I definitely can't even relate to someone from the country

1|0
    0|0
  • Country wven though i hate nature but all people who are obsessed with the cities are cheaters and alcoholics and thats disgust me to infinity and beyond

1|0
    0|0
  • cite same as me

1|0
    0|0
  • A mix, because both has it's good sides

1|0
    0|0
  • If she looks and sound like x-men 90s rogue then I want a country girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely city, I wouln't survive country. Though love countryside too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno.. maybe city. And I'm not sure which I am

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• city same as me, i like living on a waterfront so it's not too cluttered while looking out the window :P

1|0
    0|0
  • City. I could never live in the country lol wouldn't survive a day

1|0
    0|0
  • The guy I'm talking to said he's a city guy, but he lives in a ranch now & started listening to country music & everything so he's got the best of both Ig xD it's cool, I don't really mind that much

1|0
    0|0
  • suburban, but close to the city

1|0
    0|0
  • country a thousand times over.

1|0
    0|0
  • City, I live in the country, but I'm not very country

1|0
    0|0
  • Country person but who has no problem with city. A mixture? But leans more towards country side

1|0
    0|0
  • Both! as long as he has 90 to over 100 thousand dollars in his account i am great

1|0
    0|0
  • City person because I'm a city girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a city person, so same as me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both so I guess whichever they prefer

1|0
    0|0
  • The one with more money but I would prefer if he was from the country