Why is it so hard to get into a relationship?

People say its easy, it not. I'm usually rejected or ignored or I'm not attracted to the person back. Girls get asked out, while others get ignored. Why is that? Boys only talk to me for sex, older ones too. What's wrong with me. Other girls get flowers, I get dirty questions and insults. I don't Carry myself like a slut, I'm a virgin, I don't wear showey clothing, and I'm nice. Why does my sister get token out on dates, why not me? Why would it be hard to me to have a boyfriend. I'm not rushing this. This has just been bothering me lately. I've never even been approached. Pple say I'm a late bloomer, what do they mean by that? I got boobs and curve and stuff I'm hitting puberty fine but I have bit cheeks, is that what it is? Or does late bloomer mean something else?

No mean or rude comments

Most Helpful Guy

• You forgot to say please

Most Helpful Girl

• everyone finds someone at their own time. usually its when you least expect it. I haven't fond a great guy to date for a while now either. everytime i do the guy plays games. So you can just wait for the right one.😏

What Guys Said 1

• It's not easy, you need to find someone who want you and you want him, and there better be compatibility between you as well, you can approach a guy as well, by the way.

What Girls Said 1

• It's hard.. I'm 19 and have never had a boyfriend. I just had a fling with a guy thought was decent and turned out to be a total asshole. Let me know when you figure it out and message me lol.