Would you start a formal relationship with a friend with benefits?

If he or she is funny, gorgeous, a good person and you like to spend a lot of time with that person.
And also if the sex is amazing.

• Yes i will
    56% (30)70% (33)62% (63)Vote
  • No i would not
    44% (24)30% (14)38% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
8|16

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a very common question from women, but the reality is that it almost never happens.

Please read my post on this subject on another thread today:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2020884-what-would-make-you-upgrade-a-fb-fwb-to-a-girlfriend

Essentially, if a guy wants a relationship, he knows from the start, and he goes after a relationship from the start. If he doesn't, he also knows that from the start, so if he's looking for a friends with benefits, that's all he wants, and that's all he's likely to ever want with you. The above post explains it in more detail.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, I would.
    The difficulty arises in trying to find out if the female wants to change to that sort of relationship.
    Women play mind games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont want a friends with benefits in the first place.

1|1
    0|0
  • If it felt right, yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somebody i like and is amazing in bed and lights me up like a carnival when they strip off? No chance. Why would i want a girl like that lol?

0|0
    0|0
  • anything in life is possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if I liked her and she wasn't seeing anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Choice 3... I don't do that immature, disgusting friends with benefits non sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I wouldn't have a friend with benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming of course they are of a similar mindset about starting a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't if I had feelings for her because I would probably just get hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Just have a relationship, a healthy relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd see where it went ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I wish guys would see it that way. They complain about less sex in a relationship yet they don't acknowledge the good sex they get from a friend. They need to wife that or at least make it a committed thang. My two cents of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that person is down for it, then sure

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that. Never again. There's a reason we weren't dating in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeees!

0|0
    0|0