Would you start a formal relationship with a friend with benefits?

If he or she is funny, gorgeous, a good person and you like to spend a lot of time with that person.
And also if the sex is amazing.

• Yes i will
  • No i would not

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a very common question from women, but the reality is that it almost never happens.

Please read my post on this subject on another thread today:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2020884-what-would-make-you-upgrade-a-fb-fwb-to-a-girlfriend

Essentially, if a guy wants a relationship, he knows from the start, and he goes after a relationship from the start. If he doesn't, he also knows that from the start, so if he's looking for a friends with benefits, that's all he wants, and that's all he's likely to ever want with you. The above post explains it in more detail.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, I would.
    The difficulty arises in trying to find out if the female wants to change to that sort of relationship.
    Women play mind games.

• Yes.

• i dont want a friends with benefits in the first place.

• If it felt right, yes I would.

• Somebody i like and is amazing in bed and lights me up like a carnival when they strip off? No chance. Why would i want a girl like that lol?

• anything in life is possible

• Yes if I liked her and she wasn't seeing anyone else.

• Choice 3... I don't do that immature, disgusting friends with benefits non sense.

• Horrible idea.

• No because I wouldn't have a friend with benefits.

• I would definitely do it.

• Assuming of course they are of a similar mindset about starting a relationship.

• I wouldn't if I had feelings for her because I would probably just get hurt.

• Nope

• Sure why not

What Girls Said 8

• Just have a relationship, a healthy relationship.

• I'd see where it went ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yeah, but I wish guys would see it that way. They complain about less sex in a relationship yet they don't acknowledge the good sex they get from a friend. They need to wife that or at least make it a committed thang. My two cents of course.

• If that person is down for it, then sure

• yes I would

• Been there, done that. Never again. There's a reason we weren't dating in the first place.

• i would

• Yeees!