What is your idea of a perfect date?

Hey everyone,
just wondering what your idea of the perfect date is... I know I said perfect but reasonably priced too or cost free dates😊! I would luv to know I want some ideas!

Most Helpful Guy

• A picnic in the park or the two of us cooking dinner together.

Most Helpful Girl

• meet a guy who is 9 years older then me, take down to south america, rent a place on our own personal island with on one else there. get in the water and have him take my v-card

• thank's sweetheart!

What Guys Said 4

• It's the one when your eyes meet and each knows they've found THE ONE

• I usually prefer the date to be like just hanging out. Somewhere green :D , like lying on grass under a tree just chatting and feeling the butterflies in my stomach while staring into her eyes :p...

• wine, dine, then 69

• Nadine Nassib Njeim. She's like a Titan Nuke, but smaller.

What Girls Said 4

• I've been on a few different ones.
    A walk in the park
    The zoo
    Coffee
    Dinner
    Rock climbing

• Morning mountain hike
    Afternoon surf coast swim
    Night time music festival/rave

• My prefect idea for a cost efficient date would be to just go for a drive and be able to jam out with whoever you are with and just feel very comfortable. It's a way to see what must you both enjoy and a chance to learn about each other.

• Going on a walk around the lake on a beautiful sunny blue skied afternoon. A blanket under the shade for you to talk. Anything involving communications and really getting to know someone.