He hasn't texted me today.. ?

So I've been seeing this guy for the last 2 months and dating offically for the last 2 weeks! We normally text everyday especially if we aren't seeing eachother. There have been days when he is busy but he will still send me a good morning message and let me know he is busy.
We talked about maybe getting together this evening but nothing was planned (we didn't know what we would be up to) , I texted him this morning (around 10am) and said Good Morning. I never received a reply to that message (it's now 7:30pm) and he didn't reply. I also sent him a snapchat that he didn't open.. I don't know if he doesn't want to talk and is ignoring me or forgot to reply and got busy
I'm just wondering if I text him again and ask how his day went would be seen as too clingy.. should I text him again or just wait until he texts me?
Thanks

Thank you for the opinions! It is now 12 am he never texted me today. I sent a text asking how his day went with no reply. I am going to back off and let him text me first.. I am bummed out but can't do anything but wait and see what happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is one of the many reasons why I am so glad that I am single, no inane text messages saying ''Good morning''... I don't know how guys can be bothered to respond to boring stuff like that and that could be why he's stopped texting... it's boring.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to back off a little. Maybe you're being too available for him. Guys like the chase and when you're constantly there whenever he wants to chat then he'll lose interest.
    Don't message him for a while and see what happens. When he messages you don't reply immediately, even give it a day or so. You have your own life so do something fun and laugh with your friends.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• There is no hurt in sending another text, it just sows that you were worried in your case, considering that you receive at least one text from him everyday. And honestly don't worry about it too much maybe something happened or came up.

• He's probably just busy! I'd definitely wait it out a bit, he'll get back to you soon

• Wait