Do you agree with this statement?

"Nobody is too busy. Its just a matter of priorities " for dating a such, why or why not

Most Helpful Guy

• Largely true for the majority of people, but I've met the exceptions. If your career goal is big enough it really can absorb all of your time and to spare an hour is to lose an hour of sleep. But if someone has time to watch Netflix, play video games, read novels or any other form of entertainment. Then they're not busy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time I agree with this statement, if you care about someone and you're important to them they will TRY to make the time for you. I'm not saying they will do this daily, but I'm saying if yu haven't seen someone in a while i'm sure they would try to work something out if you were a priority.

What Guys Said 13

• Nope! I don't agree with that at all.

• No one is to busy to call. The average guy has plenty of time to date

• Yes for most people, no if you're an engineer. Because people will stop what they are doing to talk to someone they like. Always.

• Meh. I'm an engineer, and it's true for me. I'm busy, sure, but it's all about priorities. If I'm too busy for you, you're a low priority.

• 85% of the time, yes I do believe this. There are some people whose plates are so full that they can't dedicate extra time, but most people CAN, but choose not to, dedicate time for something in substitute for something else.

• Depends, it's true for us average folks but not for someone who has a lot of work like a CEO or something

• I agree. If someone wants something bad enough, they'll make time for it.

• Nope.

• It's absolutely true. If somebody truly likes or loves you, they'll always make time to talk

• No, there are legitimately very busy people on this planet. That I know first-hand.

• I would agree, it comes down to what's most important to you

• For the most part, yeah I do.

• It could be that dating is just not a priority.

• I call bullshit... there are times where you don't have a second to breathe

What Girls Said 14

• totally agree. as some who procrastinates occasionally, i know that i could be making time for other things.

• I have literally broken up with a boy by telling him, "You know, if we really liked each other then we would make more time for each other. Let's go back to being friends." Thankfully he saw it the same way so it was a mutual disinterest.

• not really. some people work 90-100 hours a week. that leaves 68 hours for the whole week. subtract about 40 hours for sleep. That leaves 28 hours to... clean, eat, shower, do the laundry, go to the bank, exercise, catch up on more work. lol. Literally no time left.

• I don't agree with any kind of sweeping generalization like that. Sometimes it's not a matter of whether YOU are a priority or whether romance in general is.. vs work, school whatever it might be.

You can love someone and be emotionally tapped out. I know how that feels.

• Yes, because no matter how busy you are, you can make time for your SO even if it's only a little time

• I somewhat agree with this statement because when dating someone they become a priority, but at the same time people still need to prioritize things needed to live or grow such as school, work, sports etc. But if they are constantly cancelling or blowing their significant other off then maybe things just aren't working out.

• I don't know but im never busy

• 100% agree

• I agree with this statement. We all have time, even if it's a little amount, for our personal lives. Work may take most of your time but when you're not working, for example a bathroom or lunch break, you should defiantly send a person a text and show you're thinking of them dispite your busy schedule. Also if you're busy doing something there's always time in between your activity to do something nice for someone, literally takes less than a minute to do something for someone to show appreciation and love. If you're always working and busy It's all about letting the person know you are still thinking about them and care. basically you don't NEED to do a lot in a relationship when you're busy, but when you are you still have to put effort in. If you're always working and such that's a different story, you have to try Harder but lIke the statement, it's a matter of priorities. If a person cares enough to take some time towards you even when they're busy that says a lot.

• Agree, as I will make time for anyone I consider important, even if its very brief.

• i agree bc if you really care about someone you would make time for them.

• For most people and most of the time, I think it's true. At least for me it is.

• Yes I agree

Everyone has busy lives

If you care about someone you'll make it work

• I do not completely agree with it, since I know there is very busy people, but it is true that if you truly want to be with someone and that person is your priority you'll find the time, I have done that before