Are some men just not meant/destined to attract women? Natural selection?

As the question states, Are some men meant to go through life alone, you hear in your 20s that there is someone out there for everybody and people pretty much keep poking at the fact you have never had a girlfriend, you hear be yourself or get involved in activities you like which you do, then as your late 20s come people say you are trying too hard or to stop thinking about getting a girlfriend and it will just come naturally so you just focus on yourself and activities you enjoy, then your 30s roll around and now as a 35 year old virgin with no experience, you realize that to no fault of women, they view that as a red flag and people start thinking something is wrong with you, and now you are almost 40 years old still in the same predicament, so what do you think? Is there really someone out there for everybody or do some men not have that spark or interest to keep a woman interested or attracted maybe sexual chemistry just puts women naturally off from certain men where as other men don't even have to try and they have women coming to them and doing the work, another man can do the same exact thing and be a mirror image personality wise etc but will get no women coming to him, is it just nature or are some people just destined to live alone?

• Agree, some men just can't attract women
  • Disagree, there's someone out there for everybody
  • Other opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• natural selection smh hahaha.

you'd have to be a real negative nancy to think that among 7 billion, you are never destined to find just 1. that is sad.

• Honest opinion, I'm not going to be an asshole or a jerk and call you nasty names like the b word etc, but does a guy having his face all marked up with acne scars I mean really badly along with having a huge amount of craters from squeezing when he was younger and also his face covered in acne and nasty puss filled cysts matter to you, I've already gone to the dermatologist and am on a strong treatment plan/prescription, and I have already tried every product in the book different soaps for years but nothing, I'm not a dirty person I've changed my diet and everything I don't know if it's genetics but does that honestly affect your perception of someone, like I said I'm not going to get nasty I just honestly want your opinion of a college guy with this problem. Thank you.

• you have no reason to call me names anyway, i never said anything offensive.

dont let something stupid like acne stop you from believing that someone can love you. people have missing limbs and have found love. people have had their faces burned off and they've found love. you still have your face. you dont have a deformity, a disability, or anything else of the sort. you know, it's okay if the treatment doesn't work. soaps are not good for acne to begin with, or even normal skin. soap irritates the skin.
      i think you need to switch to natural products. try lemon juice everyday. try smashed banana, smashed avocado. try honey in warm water. try coconut oil. have u done any of this?

i do genuinely want to help, and I'm here to tell you that a lot of girls won't care about acne as much as you think, but if you are willing to continue taking care of yourself to treat it, this is better to us than a guy who doesn't care and just says 'this is who i am, take it or leave it'.

i hope this

• it was meant to say i hope this helps* lol.
      thank you asker.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm turning 25 this year, I've been on dates and none of them were on the same wavelength as me. I've never had a boyfriend. Its because I haven't found any guys I'd consider having a relationship with. My problem is that I seem to attract really shy guys that want me to take them by the hand because they are incapable of initiating a conversation with me. The kind that wait about 2 years before they decide to talk to you. By the time they're ready, I just get fed up and move on. I also seem to have a knack for attracting guys that are already in relationships. I'm not even doing anything entice them. I'm just being me. Lol.

• SUre, just as there are some girls who don't attract guys. It's harsh, but reality nonetheless.

• Men need to be confident. If they can improve in that area, they will attract women.

• women need this as well you know.

• @anonman32 sure, but that's not what this question is about.

• thats true, nobody just wants to attract women who are not confident.

What Guys Said 17

• I wouldn't really worry about the whole natural selection thing.

Just enjoy life like it's some rollercoaster ride at the amusement park, because regardless that ride will be eventually over in the end and everyone falls off that roller coaster permanently, well figuratively speaking anyway.

You only live once, life is a limited time offer, don't dwell on the unhappiness and misery of being "alone" or not having or never had a girlfriend or being still a virgin and never had sex, blah, blah.

I say all of those things are really just delusions if you give into them and think they are important to you and that you couldn't attain them and therefore you are lesser than anyone that had accomplished and attained them. If you begin or start to learn to care little and less or not care any more at all about them then they don't really even matter at all anymore! Fuck what anyone else who told you otherwise or said otherwise.

Instead, focus on what you have control over, on what you can actually do to give yourself meaning and fulfillment in your life.

• To an extent, the point of view put forward in the post may be correct.
    I am not sure where I fit on that scale, though.
    When I was a teenager and then a 20-something I could almost not get a date. I looked good, had a job in the media (television presenter, print and electronic journalist), a reserve commission in the army and a list of other attributes that, on paper, one might have thought women might have wanted.
    Not a chance. It was normal to go a year, or more, between dates. My one serious girlfriend ripped my heart out in a way that would make a script idea for a bad soap opera.
    At that age, the vast majority of women want players (oily nightclub Romeos), or some version of the sociopathic bad boy.
    What I did not understand at the time, but figured out after I observed the event, was that about the age of 30 there is a 180 degree shift in the sort of man who interests women (as a collective).
    At some point, usually about the age of 30, women have an epiphany and realise that the edgy bad boy who made them tingle in their panties when they were 20 was (and is), in reality, a sociopath who has little to offer past an abusive relationship and welfare housing.
    As a coincidence, at the same age I sat down and did a tactical appreciation of my situation (former army understand what that is). I came to the evidence-based conclusion that I was engaged in a futile exercise, because what I had to offer was self evidently not what was wanted. I applied the first principle of tactics, which is to fight only the battles that you can win, so I walked away.
    Not long after that decision, I experienced a big change in female behaviour.
    I no longer sought to date women, or even to speak with women unless it could not be avoided.
    In contrast, women began to make their interest plain. By the time that they were 30 to 35 women were asking me on dates, or propositioning me straight up for sex.
    It has been said that when a woman is 38 and single, she will kill to get the sort of men whom she rejected when she was 18. I have observed this to be correct.

• Thats true I mean if you were never good enough for them back when you was in your 20's, you were never good enough for them at all. Am guessing you've gone MGTOW right?

• @Indigo91
      I went MGTOW monk before there was a name for it.
      I was not 'fun' or 'exciting' (words that were spoken to me more than once) for them then. They are sure as hell not good enough for me now.

• What I mean is am not saying you weren't good enough but for all these women to never give you chance to see how much of a decent guy you are (am assuming) back in your youth, why should you now give these post wall sluts a chance after all rejection they gave you.

• Some men just don't learn how to communicate with members of the other sex so that you actually communicate with them.

That's the greatest red flag of them all.

• Pretty much yeah

• Yes.

• It's really a life skill that takes cultivation, just like drawing. Anyone can really learn to do it, but it's a difficult and painful process most don't want to endure.

• You are just doing something wrong. Everyone can get a girl maybe not the most beautiful one but still a nice and caring one whatever. There are actually more girls on this planet than guys

• Maybe. Women always seem to call me ugly, until they find out how much money I make... then they call me ugly and poor.

• There were attractive guys at my school who never got laid. I think it has more to do with people pursuing women that anything else. So just how well are you when it comes to playing the game.

• well you can always rape and then propagate the race like that, but it has possible consequences.

• There are some men who just don't have "IT". It's sad, but it's the truth.

• Agree some men can't ever attract women ever.
    I am one such man

• Unfortunately, it's true, that's why I'm still single :(

• Maybe, perhaps there's meant to be a portion of males in our population that are basically workhorses. They go out, defend from other tribes, hunt, work, farm and die. Supposedly about 40% of men and 80%of women successfully reproduced, meaning most men throughout pre/history didn't reproduce.

• Yes, it's true, that's a good example why some guys don't like girls with glasses - it's because they don't want their children to inherit bad eyesight.

• You're descended from the most badass, alpha, tough, smart, hot, fuck machine men that ever lived. Natural selection chose them, and you're the result.

You're acting like a virgin beta because of anxiety and fucked up social conditioning.

You are capable of more.

• I know I am meant for women to hate me. Most women have made the very clear. That is why I gave up.

• I don't know why some guys make it a big deal. We are living in the 21 century. You can enjoy, movies, games, late night cruises, great food, whole bunch of stuff.

• @LiveFreeorDieHard you do not know what I have been though. Also I am not a big games person but the rest are fine.