Killer eyes or killer smile? Which one would you choose?

I know that there are many factors towards dating and/or relationship, such as compatibility, appearance, personalities and so forth. However, if it comes down to either someone with a beautiful, gazing eyes or someone with a gorgeous and photogenic kind of smile, which one of them would you pursue, provided that everything else between them are practically even?

Updates:
Forgot to put a poll dang...

0|0
19|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Killer Eyes
    They are the first thing I notice in anyone and I'm mostly complimented on them.
    I feel like I'm starting to people's souls but that's just me :P

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Killer smile. This way whenever I think of her it's in her happy moments when she's smiling.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Killer eyes.
    I chose this over killer smile because you need the right moment to showcase this otherwise you will look like a maniac.
    Beautiful eyes works in any setting , no need to adjust! It's just a lovely feature to have that draws people in.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your eyes can cut through me like a hot knife through butter,

well... damn.

0|0
    0|0
  • oo that's hard. killer smile though, because i haven't seen a pair of eyes i haven't liked lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I do and I'm torn which one to pursue; they are both single. I don't know if you know who Eugenie Bouchard is in tennis, but the girl I like at the gym looks really like her but shorter and perfect height for me and also with them killer eyes, on the other hand, there is also this other girl that works in Boston Pizza, which is a restaurant and a friend of mine and she's the one with a killer smile. I can only really pursue one yeah?

• Show All
    • look, i would try to build a connection with both if i were u. for me it would come down to the chemistry. how comfortable u feel around each. let it come down to that rather than a physical feature. pursue them both as friends, or people u just wanna hang out with. eventually, i can guarantee that one will shine through.

• I do have small talks with them, actually more than that, but I just don't want to push too fast; just want to build a rapport first before maybe asking them out to hang or on a date

• I'd rather have killer eyes because I can get a lip surgery to improve them, even if i can't improve my smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Killer Smile

Eyes are just there all the time. Every air-breathing moron on the planet can have some of that. The smile is given by choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, eyes, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Killer smile

0|0
    0|0
  • On myself, I'd want killer eyes. On my partner, I'd want... killer eyes. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Killer eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • if i'm attracted to him then his eyes would be piercing and hot to me either way so i choose smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile! :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Killer smile can win me over

0|1
    0|0
  • Killed eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Killer smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Killer smile

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have either. I'm not really one to smile a lot, but I'd appreciate having a good one.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• BOTH!!! Jk one or the other right... smile cause she will still have eyes right. It's not like her eyes can look ugly they just won't look as good as they maybe could.

0|0
    0|0
    • True that, but there is such thing as crazy eyes XD

• FUK, u right! I forgot about those girls with huge owl eyes or eyes that are too far from eachother (width) and it looks really weird. 😂How could I forget. Lets just hope she has normal eyes and her beautiful smile! 😍👌

• Killer smile. It says more about the woman being a good woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, just seeing a girl's eyes is enough sometimes...

0|0
    0|0
  • The eyes!!!

0|0
    0|0