In what situation would you 'close in' on your man?

So I was just wondering... I had this experience where I 'noticed' a man (he was kinda okay), in which his girlfriend IMMEDIETLY closed in on him. Not that I ever had any intentions, since coincidentally the book I was looking for was in the same genre and I was only looking at him (no intentions whatsoever, I repeat!). What was it that made her close in on him so rapidly? Is it because there's a certain 'threatening' factor? Or is it to ALL girls? Or girls that 'notice' him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah. Trust is a biggie in a relationship and if you can't trust him/her then it definitely has an expiry date. Having said that; she's just telling you how it is. She's my man so back off if you have any intentions of trying to talk to him or making a move or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd do that too, just to show he's mine

• Is it to a particular girl? Or all girls in general?

• Just curious.

• Probably all unless they are super young or old

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah its called cock blocking in your case vagina blocking.

What Girls Said 3

• id only "close in on" my man if i noticed a girl hitting on him and he's too dumb to tell her to fuck off

• As soon as i notice that you're noticing him, and i see that you're his type or good lookng.

• If you notice a girl and she notices you, why would your boyfriend close in on you?(opposite situation)

• I don't close in on anyone. I'm secure enough in my looks and self.