So I like this guy who was homeschooled & who has never had a girlfriend. Whats the best way to get him to open up more & do things like hold my hand?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he shy? If he is you'll have to wait for him to get comfortable with you then he'll be the romantic lover you want lol, till then you'll have to take the lead for now and don't forget communication is key

What Guys Said 5

• If he's hopelessly shy you're just gonna have to break that barrier yourself. In other words save him from his dickhead self. If you two are walking somewhere, or sitting together, just take his hand. It will rock his world. Hopefully, that's all it will take for him to take the initiative.

• Why don't you hold his hand?

• Grab his hand lol

• Grab his hand. He'll get the idea.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• How long have you known him for? How close are you? I think what your game plan is will depend on those two things. If you are newly friends and don't know each other well; you'll have to work on the friendship more in order for him to open up.

• Try breaking the touch barrier.
    There are plenty of of videos on Youtube and how to's on WikiHow

• First of I really don't think being homeschooled has ANYTHING to do with him holding your hand or not! I was homeschooled and I have no problems holding guys hands. Look it all depends on the home life if he was sheltered then of course he may not want to hold your hand right off the bat. I have met plenty of public school kids that are sheltered.