How to know if girls are Bi or Lesbian?

This is a weird question but I recently excepted I am bi-Sexual and I'm always doubting myself on if I'll ever possible find a girlfriend... I'm not desperate but I just really want to know ways to pick if a girl is lesbian or bi or how to let other girls know you're bi without physically telling them?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't you just gotta get to know a girl, and if they show interest in you, then you know, that there Lesbian/Bi/Pan and are interested in you, and same for you you just gotta show interest in a girl, then hopefully that girl will feel the same interest and then you got yourself a girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• I have good gaydar, but I'm straight xD

It's a bit more difficult to tell when a feminine girl is bi or a lesbian though.

What Guys Said 4

• Try a gay bar/club. Its not something that people label to themselves although very openly gay men and women can be spotted a mile away but the average gay guy or girl will just look the same as any straight person.

• Only they can tell you , unless you spy on them 24/24 maybe.

• I don't know how they do it, but I've known a lot of bi and lesbian women and they somehow just *know*. It's the damnedest thing.

• All girls are Bi... and one bad breakup away from lesbianism.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd like to know this as well. I'm very hesitant to flirt because chances are she's straight.

• You know when you fall in love with a girl. Otherwise don't worry about it too much.

• Wear a rainbow bracelet :)