How do you get guys to think your sexy when they don't think you are?

I'm sexy wheaher guys think I am are not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to the issue of every single unnatractive person in the history of forever.

Not really much that you can do, I suppose working out and dressing better, Maybe getting richer too? I don't know. I suppose the goal would be to try and make them attracted to things other then your appearnce, Though< seems pretty impossible tbh,

• A person being unattractive doesn't maje them not sexy.

• Uhm yes, Yes it does.

Most Helpful Girl

• You keep saying wear less clothes and lose weight would make a girl look sexy. Obviously its not working otherwise you won't be here telling us you are sexy but guys don't think you are. You know what? Having this mindset is exactly what makes a girl being unattractive and makes a guy don't feel like a is sexy. Being sexy somehow is an attitude, not all about look. You attitude and personality seal the deal for the guys.

What Guys Said 3

• If they don't think you are, then there is nothing you can do.

• You can lose weight and wear less clothes.

• Well losing weight only works if you're extremely overweight, and wearing less clothes matters only if you're wearing something that covers your face (or nun clothing).

If your face isn't attractive to a guy, nothing helps. Maybe a better haircut if that's what's messing up your face. Another possibility is that you're wearing too much makeup or your eyebrows are fake or stuff like that, and you should just use your genetics instead of beauty industry products to cover yourself in cancer

• there´s no way. just like you can´t make a guy sexy for a girl who doesn´t think he´s sexy at all.

• wearing less clothes is cheap, not attractive. losing weighit is unrealistic in my opinion. cause if she has so much weight, that i reject her for her weight, she´d take years to lose all that.

• you can't, not that i know of at least

What Girls Said 0