Would you date a guy who wore a wig to cover up being bald?

Would you date a guy who wore a wig to cover up being bald ?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• uh, well yes. guys date girls who wear extensions, so i mean it's only fair. honestly though, it's not something i prefer lol.

What Girls Said 10

• Sure, I have no problem with guys doing things to improve themselves. My best friend just got a boob job because she was embarrassed over her tits. Now she looks great and her confidence is sky high. Do what you need to do to make it happen for yourself.

• Hahaha imagine having sex with that guy and in the heat of the moment you pull his hair and suddenly you're holding a hairpiece in your hands 😂

• No, I prefer my partners to be happy in their own skin and not feel the need to do something as silly as wear a wig. I'd prefer a balding man to one who lies to himself.

• But women wear makeup.

• I think he's calling you a hypocrite, not suggesting you date women.

• @Jager66 I understood what he was trying to do but it doesn't apply to me since I don't date women, nor do I wear makeup.

• Oh god that man looks like my ex. Is he Iranian? >.>

• Why not? I dont mind lol

• Oh god... Some guys actually do this? ahaha

• No problem :)

• Sure :)

• Depends on the guy. If that is really what he wants to do, that's fine. But if he tells me soon in our dating and can be himself around me at home or something, I would like that.

• My friend is seeing someone who is bald and I asked her view on this and she said she'd prefer the guy not to hide it

What Guys Said 1

• Think of it like a really expensive hat...