How can I take advantage of this girl being so nervous around me?

... First day of class
... Girl comes in and is able to choose any other seat but asked if she could sit next to me.. I say no at first joking and then told her to sit down and made her laugh
... Sits down and lecture starts.. her stomach starts growling like crazy. I can see her face getting all red and shit lol. I start smiling and I can tell she is extremely embarrassed. Sounded like a fcking grizzly bear inside her stomach.
... She goes and tries to drink it off with some water and the water goes down the wrong pipe and she's pretty much just coughing it up as quietly as she can. LOL
... Our professor makes us introduce ourselves to our neighbors and she apologized and said she is a mess right now and she wasn't awkward really was just laughing my ass off.
... She is extremely attractive and I'm not used girls on the 8+/10 scale acting this nervous around me. Just turned 18.. Graduated high school early with 4.0.. her parents are both doctors and she is pre med. Super smart and well rounded girl no idea why she acts so weird in silence 😂
... Girl has great conversation skills but is a complete clutz around me lol.

Anyways I want to smash.. badly. I don't want her to feel comfortable with me. I want her to be keep her on her toes. Any suggestions?

Guys.. I forgot to mention I have a gnarly ass black eye still ahahhaha. I think this could of had something to do with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahah she sounds a lot like me XD
    You want to make her more nervous? Make jokes ( as long as they're not mean!), keep smiling at her whenever she is being awkward... oh my goodness, when someone smiles when I'm being awkward, I just can't resist the feeling! argh.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get number and go out with her!! Get um get um!!!

What Girls Said 17

• She obviously likes you otherwise she wouldn't have asked to sit next to you
    She is nervous around you so be nice
    Don't make jokes about her first day as she is probably embarrassed about what happened
    Make her feel comfortable around you and not insecure
    You shouldn't be wanting to ' take advantage ' of her though

• egh tony leave the poor kid alone so she can get into med school lol.
    We don t want her gpa to drop now or else you ll have to deal with both of her parents xD
    remember the story about my mum now> xD

• I have a suggestion: grow up.

• Ok I can respect that. As long as you're clear from the start. If she falls then I guess that's on her.

• [ Not sure if this is real question or bragging question. lol]
    Truth? She clearly feels intimidated. Might have never seen a guy as big as you.

You're going to have to -be nice- but continue to intimidate her.

You're creative, I trust you to think of something.

• Not even bragging lol. I'm serious.

• Bring in a protein bar to your next class and make a joke. It'll cause her to remember the feeling of embarrassment; but she'll also think you were sweet. It'll make her wonder.

Don't sit next to her if she's there first and try not to let her see you looking for her (if you do). But smile if you happen to make eye contact.

^ 100% confident you can take it from there.

• 4|1
  • Be like most of the other GaG guys and ask if your penis is big enough. 😂😂😂

Don't actually show it to her unless she asks to see your one eyed worm. 🙋

• Flex your biceps and make your pecs dance

• Don't act like you just wanna smash. Can't live your whole life like that.
    Don't be afraid to fall in love.
    https://pics.onsizzle.com/Instagram-186b4c.png

• Act smoother than a river rock.

I know that sounded lame but it's the first thing I thought of. :'D

• hahah omg that sounds exactly like me. My stomach starts growling all the time during class and then my face just turns bright red.

You can take advantage of it by making jokes about it though, that always made me more embarrassed during class

After class, you could say something like "so how bout you let me take you out to dinner sometime, since its very obvious you don't feed yourself enough" hahah

Are you sure she's the type of girl thats DTF though?

• No idea didn't talk too long she doesn't have those fuck me eyes quite yet. I think I'm just going to keep making fun of her for a little and have fun it lol

• yeah she sounds pretty sheltered, you might actually have to work for this one. lol

• LOL! with this mix of self confidence/determination/evil spirit you have going on, I don't think you'll have any trouble keeping her on her toes. Just be an attractive prick! LOL. that way she'll want the sex but not the relationship. Good luck

• smash and then what? she could be the really sensitive type.

• Pull out your 5" dick.

• she is a complete clutz on that day. period...

it has nothing to do with you... but she embarrassed herself infront of YOU and YOU were the only one who witnessed the embarrassment and she was still next to you when more embarrassment happened... so yea...

stick to those girls from the screenshots you keep posting

• Sounds like she's a bit shy and nervous lol. I'd honestly keep making fun of her in a nice way. Take a granola bar and give it to her next class and make a joke about it. To early to say she likes you in my opinion but she's nervous around you. Out of curiosity how did you get a black eye?

• Aww. What if she likes you?

• Is this a joke?

Are you sure it's just you? I'm not saying you have no right to or that you shouldn't, but from what I see, you sure think very highly of yourself.

The way I see it, it's a new class, things are awkward enough as it is. She's trying to be nice and make conversation, but it's always awkward the first day. If my stomach were growling that loudly, I'd be embarrassed, regardless if the guy sitting next to me is attractive or not. I'd apologize for making all that noise, plus coughing up, and that's also regardless of whether the guy next to me is attractive or not.

I doubt she's a complete clutz only around you.

• Well she looked at everyone in class and chose to sit next to me lol

• Yeah, she could find you attractive, but that doesn't mean you make her nervous. All the things you described are things that could make anyone nervous in front of people, not JUST in front of an attractive person.

• I'm used to making people nervous being a big guy but not girls that are this hot. Could be right though. My gut tells me I make her nervous though.

What Guys Said 0