Guy told me for 8 months he doesn't want a relationship. But now he has a girlfriend?

Guy told me for 8 months he doesn't want a relationship. But now he has a girlfriend? So I was talking to this guy for about 8 months he told he didn't want a relationship and said I would push the issue I even met his family and friend and hung out with them all the time I'm really close with his mom we ever had sex he treated me like a girlfriend I just don't understand for 8 months he told me he didn't want a realtionship we were in college then he decided to move back to his home town and then he started talking to others girls I'm pretty sure she didn't know about me and we stopped talking and he starts dating her right after and they have been together for a year now I just don't get it. by the way I am older than him he's 19 I'm 23

I'm sorry I meant to say we even had sex spell check

Most Helpful Guy

• You just learned the hard way "I'm not ready" is what a pussy says for "I'm not interested unless you just want to fuck" you should always move on when hearing that

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't want a relationship with you.

What Guys Said 1

• well he probably meant, he didnĀ“t want a relationship "with you" xD

What Girls Said 1

• godger! he is a godger