What's the worst date you've ever been on?

Lol hoping for some entertaining stories

Most Helpful Guy

• She admitted she wasn't enjoying it (it was already awful to be fair we had NOTHING in common) but would stay because "the man pays anyway". She then spent about 15 minutes bitching about another man and complaining my hobbies were boring and not worth talking about.

I paid a tip to the waiter and left when she went to the toilet and explained I had to rush off. Only time I've ever walked out on a date. I assume it's the only time she ever paid for one.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy took me to the movies and talked the entire time. He was even talking back to the movie screen, yelling at it and trying to talk to the actors. I pretended to be asleep so when the staff asked him to be quiet, they knew I wasn't the problem. After the movie, I wanted to go home, but he said it wouldn't be a date if he didn't take me to dinner. UNFORTUNATELY, I listened to my dumbass neighbor and let him drive me (it was our first date) so I couldn't just take myself home. He was rude to the server. Like, really rude. She came to take our order while he was talking to me and he told her a good server waits for us to finish talking. I wanted to punch him because he didn't know that I used to be a server and I hate when I see people treat them like that. He ordered for both of us and he got my order wrong. Then when he got the food, he told the girl she took too long bringing it out. He ran her back and forth for stupid stuff. Not enough napkins, I need extra tartar sauce, I need a new drink, I need more napkins, just so damn NEEDY. And the entire time he talked with his mouth full and was so obnoxious and chewed loudly. Then we get the check and leave. When we're at the car, I ask how much he tipped. This motherfucker didn't tip SHIT. He left her $2 for $60 bill. I told him I had to go to the bathroom. I walked back in to find her almost in tears because she was so frustrated with how he treated her and I ended up giving her another $10, even though she deserved much more, but I didn't have anymore in my wallet.

He was a piece of shit. I didn't even want to go, but my neighbor had promised him I'd go out with him before even asking me so I just did it so she'd leave me alone. Never. Again.

What Guys Said 11

• Five years ago I met what I thought was a nice lady at a wine tasting. I added her as a friend on the popular social media website. We kept in touch and decided to meet up for a date a few weeks later. When she showed up, she had a long face and a depressed demeanor. We sat and talked for a bit and she pulled out her cell phone and texted her friend who she was with the night we met. Minutes later, her friend showed up. Good thing, because she was funner to be with. They both happened to have to go to the ladies room at the same time, and then came back acting like they wanted to leave. I'm not sure what that was all about. Not that I ever planned on dating this lady again, but I figured I'd give her a chance to explain her demeanor. I e-mailed her the next day saying she appeared to "not be feeling well", to give her a chance to explain herself. She answered with nothing to do with that, and no punctuation or cohesiveness in her e-mail. LOL... I do feel sorry for her and whatever it was she was going through. But clearly she wasn't going to be part of my life.

• I asked her what she did for a living, and I asked TWICE, because she was avoiding the question. She then told me to STFU. So when she went to the bathroom I paid my bill, and left. Another time I asked a girl out, and she really liked me. I said we should do dinner and a movie. She said she wasn't a whore, and wouldn't have sex with me on the first date. This was within 5hrs of meeting her!

• @ArrowheadSW lol. dodged a bullet, man

• LOL LOL... True... What's really weird about that is that she could have at least made up a more polite answer, such as "I am not working right now but I'm considering where to go from here".

• One where I went to meet my dream girl, but then I realised I hadn't met her yet. It was a hoot and a half.

• Never been on a date before...

• Ahh I see, no worries

• Well, I'd never do anything for sex. I only want sex with my "someone just for me", and not until after we marry.
      I'm a Christian, by the way. 😊

• That's awesome

• They all ended up with me being uncomfortable and wanting to get the hell out of there.

• Any date with my ex-wife after we got married and the baby was born.

• All of them were bad. The girls were way too flirty and forward...

• Too flirty and forward? You might WANT that when you get older... LOL!

• One where she spent majority of dinner on her phone.

• Picked up my date and my car broke down

• Worst date for me was when the girl was telling me how she hated humans because we were a parasite to mother nature then went on to ask me about christin stewart i think he mame os (the chick from twighlight) who at the time i had no idea who the fuck she was talking about
    And to top it off she mad a comment implying that i was trying to show off to her for speeding but that i was really coming off as stupid... i was going 40 in a 30 speed zone... She was soooooo aggravating

• The ones where I didn't get laid.

What Girls Said 10

• Love reading these haha! I went on a second date with a guy where I got a train to where he lived and we were just playing video games and watching movies... all good right... I stayed over, he tried it on with me and I said no its too soon and I'm not like that! (My fault for agreeing to go to his house...). His phone went off as he had a message then he turned it over so I couldn't see it and took it with him. He wouldn't let me downstairs so he brought up lunch. I went and took a bath to which he came in the room with me... then eventually left! His 'dad' called and he said he had to go help him on the farm so I had to go. He snuck me downstairs round the back of his house, said he'd bring the car around instead (I could hear his family laughing and talking around the front of the house) and he drove me to the train station. I never saw him again!

• the one that never showed!

• This guy (let's call him Steve), invited me out to dinner for our first date. He didn't keep in mind that I was a vegetarian at the time, so he took me to a bar where salad was the only vegetarian option. Sadly, that was only the beginning.
    Steve spent an hour telling me about his divorce and his relationship with his wife. After we finally got away from that, he got a text from a friend who was also going through a divorce. Suddenly, the conversation became what manipulative bitches women can be and how they all try to steal your soul in the divorce.

Needless to say, Steve and I didn't go out again.

• Had a few. Generally to me a bad date is someone who doesn't laugh with me at anything and doesn't take interest in my life by asking questions and the such. It gets tiring asking the questions one after another.

• I went on a date once with this guy who spent two hours talking about his mom.

• What did he say about his mom for two hours? Just curious! Yes that is strange...

• Lol I've actually never been on a horrible date.

One guy was a little much I guess. We went to dinner and then went to a family wedding afterwards and he didn't warn me about it. But he wasn't a creep or anything

• LOL Yeah that is weird to take you to a wedding afterwards without mentioning it ahead of time.

• None...

• When I was a freshman in HS my friend said I needed to learn how to flirt so she took me to the local skatepark. A guy came up and took my number and we talked and he got me to go to coffee with him. I originally didn't want to give him my number and didn't want to go to coffee but each time my friend said it's cool.

When I showed up he smelled like weed and vicks vapor rub although he didn't appear sick. He cradled my face in his hands after we hugged and then rubbed his face against mine for a minute. It weirded me out but I had never been on a date so I went with it.

He bought $5 coffee drinks with literally only dimes and nickels. I'm not joking. He had a lunch bag full of only dimes and nickels.

During the date he spilled coffee down my shirt. When I went to leave he hugged me, leaned in for a kiss and then burped in my mouth on accident. He started apologizing profusely and I just sort of walked away and left. Later I found out he was 27.

Moral of the story, don't let your friend take you to the local skatepark to pick up dudes because you're nerdy and love your alg 2 Honors class.

Oh, I'm not friends with that girl anymore either.

• None actually

• I had a guy friend that invited me for dinner for my collage graduation. I was nervous because it was only the two of us all of sudden.

He ended up confessing that he has a crush on me write after we ordered.

I didn't like him back the way he did. I've known him since childhood. He was like a brother to me. I tried my best to put it the nicest way. Had to wait for food eat and driving me home with the thickest air possible.