What would you rather be called: SEXY, BEAUTIFUL, or HOT? Why?

• SEXYπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • BEAUTIFUL😘😘😘
  • HOT😍😍😍

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most woman prefer "beautiful," especially from someone they dont know that well or are first dating. Its kinda personal I believe to call someone beautiful compared to hot or sexy, and shows that the person calling the other person beautiful has genuine feelings. But in an intimate relationship I wouldn't mind being called sexy or hot.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 12

• I would rather be called smart and funny. Bonus points if she means it lol

• Interesting. I am sick and tired of being called smart or funny.

• All three in one sentence

• Sexy. I don't think you can be sexy if you aren't hot, but you can be hot and not be sexy.

• Hot or sexy. I never get called that apart from one special person. She knows who she is. Beautiful is fine too but it's seems rather feminine and geared much more towards females. I am starting to appreciate the word handsome more now too though.

• Yeah, I forget to put handsome in there. Should have been beautiful/handsome

• to be honest all of these are overused and people that want to compliment me should be more creative.

• Handsome and sexy are good enough for me.

• Sexy 😛😛😛

• Beautiful, but honestly, none of these three sound all that appealing — I'd prefer to receive a compliment on my personality rather than on my appearance.

• Sexy 😛😛😛

• Where is handsome?

• Yeah it was kinda towards girls and I didn't want to add too much to the title (guys too though) 😎 Srry

• I really I like to be called sexy. I wish someone would call me that for once.

• Hot. I want to be objectified.