Am I in love with my best friend?

So I think I'm in love with my (basically best friend). Any time I think of him talking to girls I get this jealous feeling and I hate when girls comments on his ig photos Lmao were really close so I asked him if it was mean that I didn't want him too get a girlfriend and he said "haha no" ik this probably sounds stupid but do I love him? And I've been wanting too tell him that I get jealous and shit but I don't know if I should maybe he already knows.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, do you have a romantic interest in him? Do you find him sexually attracitive? If not then chances are you just don't like the idea of losing him as a friend or competeing with another girl for his attention (platonic attention), like a fear that his romantic love will interfere with your platonic love. IF however you do find him physically attractive and you do have a romantic interest then you might very well be infatuated/inlove with him.

• Yes I find him sexually attractive.

• Can you see some kind of romance with him? ie more then friends more then sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Odds are he feels the same way about you if you're attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• there are really three types of love. they are #1 love like I love my family etc. #2 like sexual attraction and #3 like I love you because you make you happy fun to be around. its like being best friends with someone.

• It's an infatuation which is normal. Love is deeper, more intense, and at times consuming. Love is on a whole different level (e. g Marc Antony & Cleopatra, Romeo & Juliet, etc.).

What Girls Said 1

• Oh no! Watch juno!