How soon can you fall in love with someone? Does love at first sight really exist?

Better tell from experiences :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in love at first sight in fact I'm kinda iffy on that "love" but considering the question, I think you get a crush on someone at first sight and then after getting to know them better you fall in "love" with that someone

• That's a fairly normal procedure.
      I'm just curious could it be possible that the first time you see someone, you think she's the one @@

• It may be but I don't believe so.

• Gotcha :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes me a while to fall in love with someone, no idea why. I can tell if I'm attracted to or intrigued by a person quick enough, but I've never fallen in love immediately with anybody in my life.

• How do you tell if you are intrigued in a short time?
      What's the determining point?

• I would assume that applies to most people, but I need a personality to remain interested.

• Yup sure :)
      That what makes the interest last :)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know about love. But infatuation sure.
    I liked a woman named Tara, and still do after several years (4 years last met). Never asked her out even when she gave me all the signs, since I wasn't ready.

• Why are you not ready even after such a long time? Just curious.

• Yes, you're a terrible person. ;)

But thank you for your kind words.

You wouldn't have asked the question if you're at least a little bit of a romantic. It's a good thing.
      From my true romance/love is rare. Rarely do you ever see a Romeo/Juliet or Marc Antony and Cleopatra kind of love these days, if ever.

• lol Ha I forgot I asked anonymously so you couldn't see my pic :P

I don't really need Romeo & Juliet kinds of plots to be romantic. I like being romantic in a natural way, loving and caring are good enough. Dramas are too much :P

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I can't fall in love at first sight. Initially , a guys appearance attracts me, but it's his personality that I fall in love with. So I need to know a guys personality traits , qualities and values before I would reserve a place in my heart for him, and fall in love

• It's the most normal and stable procedure for liking someone :)
      I'm not that type either but wonder whether there are.

• No, not love at first sight but LUST at first sight and infatuation which seems like love.

There's no set time. But my logic tells me it will take a few months if you spend a lot of time together.

• I think infatuation or lust can better describe the first sight thing :)
      However, how soon the infatuation turns into love varies :)

• Well said. It is really LUST at first sight.

• It is fiction only. A couple of meetings indicate if one love's other.

• Well yep, I guess it is :)

• I've fallen in love with someone in a week. I'm still in love with him.

• Wow cool :)
      How did you meet him?
      And what made you fall so soon?