Girls, Why is it racist for a white girl to like white guys?

Someone asked what guys I liked, and I just said white guys, then they got mad at me saying I am racist.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL it's not racist to like whoever it is you like. The problem is, minorities get so butthurt over every little thing now. They think that white people have to give in to their wishes because there was discrimination in the past, and when we don't, they start in calling us "racist." It's so tiresome, like go get a clue about life.

What Girls Said 5

• It’s not racist for a white girl to simply like white guys but it becomes racist if she undermines or degrades non-white guys in the process. Some minorities are just being hypersensitive and feeling like they’re being undermined and degraded as if she’s subliminally saying that they are not good enough which is why she likes white guys. This is probably because they don’t feel secure in themselves as individuals and question how desirable they are to the opposite sex. But there are some cases where there is a measure of racial bias, prejudice, or outright racism that leads to a “preference” for white guys (or girls).

• They're just a huge idiot.

• WTF since when is that being a racist? lol like whoever the heck you want to like.

• Your not racist

• I have been called a racist also because I said I wasn't attracted to black men. So what they are saying is that I can't have a preference...