What did she mean by asking me this? please help?

The Girl i like asked me if i liked another girl from work, i told her no and she said who we going to set you up with.
Was this possibly here hinting at me hooking up with her or she is defo not interested?
Was maybe her asking if i like the other girl just a test to see if i like anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• she's not interested lol she knows your interested though and wants to just be friends with you. youve entered the friend zoneeeee

• Makes no sense as to why she would be care if i liked another girl tho... why would she even care enough to ask?

• How can you possibly know that? Maybe she asked if I like this other girl because she wanted to know if I like this other girl more than her? Maybe she said 'who we going to set you up' hoping i would say something cute like 'I want to be with you, no one else? Is that not at all possible?

• okay, believe what you want. lol im just telling you what i think and what i know from experience. take it or leave it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be a test. Or she could actually be trying to be a wingman which means you're totally friendzoned.

Or you should say that she should set you up with herself... like duh.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it indicates "hooking up" in any way. It might be her trying to see if you like someone yes OR it could totally also just be her making conversation. But in general work relationship/romances is a bad idea. Proceed with caution.

• Sounds like she's not really interested and wanted to set you up with someone.

What Guys Said 0