Let's hang out!?!

When a guy that you are friends with asks you to hang out, what does it mean to you. Do you suspect that he might like you, or do you see it as just a friend thing? And if that guy flirted with you when when you all were hanging out would that be weird or would you flirt back? It may be a stupid question, but work with me please :)

What Girls Said 1

• I would automactially think that he was trying to get closer to me.

What Guys Said 1

• If you like him and he really flirted with you then he might be trying to get closer to you

If you like him and he didn't really flirt with you then he might just want to hang out. At which point, you should flirt with him to show your interested.

If you don't like him and he really flirted with you then show no signs of interest to him or just

tell him you like him as a friend, or whatever to set boundaries.

If you don't like him and he didn't flirt with you then he might just want to hang out.

Finally, if you like him, there's nothing weird about flirting back with someone who's flirting with you; it's only natural.