Ghosted twice by the same guy?

Ghosted twice by the same guy?

2 years ago I was casually dating a guy for 4 months. Till one day he stopped texting me and pretty much ghosted me.

I would run into him at bars after that and just get a " hi" and nothing else.

This year, my friend happened to meet a guy and is dating him but he is also best friends with the guy who ghosted me. So this weekend I was hanging out with my friend and her guy when all of a sudden the guy who ghosted me showed up.

We talked & I told him how it was wrong for to just stop ghosting me & he agreed and apologized ad we hugged. About an hour later we some how starting kissing and then had sex. I ended up staying at his house with my friend and her boyfriend. The next morning when I left he kissed me goodbye.

I haven't heard from him since Sunday, and now I also feel he is avoiding looking at my snapchat stories. Because, Usually he looks at them within 5 mins and since we hooked up he hasn't even looked at them?

What Guys Said 1

• A lot of guys just want sex. Seems since he had hooked up with you and then ghosted you again, that's all his motive is. You probably want more than just that with him, but I think it's clear based on how he's treating you he only wants a hook up (maybe just one, not multiple).

Best of luck :)

What Girls Said 1

• He took what he was after. Now he doesn't care.