Crush dating someone else, what to do?

So, my crush I just found out is dating someone else (I know this because she even said she was going on a double date with him, and really happy about it). I just sort of told her good luck and have fun, faking trying to be happy for her, when I am crushed inside. That being said, I looked it the whole scenario and said to myself, ok, time to move on. She's still a nice person, and I would like to be friends and not burn bridges, but I don't know if I can get over her yet. Every time I try and pull away, just to give myself time to heal, she contacts me, being flirty etc. Like I said, she seems flirty and says she wants to go out together, but I know its just a friend thing. Any help?

What Girls Said 1

• Wake up! She is using you. You're her emotional tampon.

What Guys Said 2

• Ignore her, stay away from her. She's either playing with you to get attention or she's just being friendly but it obviously hurts you too much being near her.

• Tell her you like her