Are men that stupid?

There is this evil hag at my workplace who is obsessed with being "fit". She is the bane of everyone's existence. She is manipulative and black hearted.
She has this guido "buff bodybuilder" type boyfriend for 2 years.
I was wondering if guys really are stupid? do they not know the trut nature of the women they date?
this isn't me gossiping or being rude, I have seen her sabotage events and people and get people in trouble!
I was warned by RESPECTED coworkers to "be careful of her".

I was just wondering why dont men see that?

One of her clients put her on blast, she is the one on the left
thedirty.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• I love this question. I almost spat my coffee :D

What Guys Said 17

• I would say you are correct... that neither males or females can see the other clearly... at least for a while. If she treats him well that is one thing.

She may treat men one way and women another... controlling. My xGF was one way in public (nice) and with me in private (emotionally down, needy, difficult). Until you date them you don't know them.

She is a wounded soul, you already know that and I doubt he sees it because of "common interests" and the mask she wears.

• Everyone is that stupid.

Secondly, the only thing that a guy truly ultimately cares about is pussy. Attitude doesn't matter. Naturally, it would be confusing to a woman; because women gauge their sexual interest in an overall checklist of traits, especially attitude and social status. Men, however, only require one trait: attractiveness. I'm talking instinctually. It is possible for them to cognizantly choose which traits would be most amenable to a long-term relationship; but, at the same time, men are born to fuck.

Every single man wants to fuck 80% of the women on Earth. Regardless of negative traits. Sperm and egg. We lose nothing, biologically, from boning a bad quality mate. Women, however, can potentially lose 9 months of mating time with a better male if they get preggers from a bad one: thus, women are picky; men are not.

In addition, it's scientifically proven that in front of a hot woman, males will get stupider.

On the same hand, it's not a gender specific issue. There are plenty of women who bang bad boys and "players", knowing full well what they are. They do this, because they either think they can change them; or, think that his traits are valuable enough to ignore the other. Well, on the same hand, a good majority of guys will view a seething cunt as a good enough, if she's attractive, to ignore her personality flaws.

More than that, literally everyone does this for everything. When someone meets someone they are attracted to, oxytocin starts flowing which dulls their senses to a person's negative traits. It might be really easy to spot from the outside in, but I find it hard to believe that you haven't done the exact same thing: conceptually.

• but he is more attractive than her. She looks like a hag.

• Well, like I said. We measure attractiveness differently than women. And even then, she has a pussy. Theoretically. Sometimes guys don't even care about attractiveness and just want "something different." She's attractive to him, clearly. Or, maybe he just wants to get his dick wet. Is there something wrong with that?

• What's "stupid" about it?

• The dudes probably just a fuck boy and could care less if the girl is nice or not. He really just cares about sex and having her as a "toy" you could say. Some guys can be pretty dumb though and not know who they are truly dating and others just want to seem cool and choose the "bitch" to be with their girlfriend.
    (Lots of guys are idiots if you ask me)

• I always know the true nature of every woman. I can just glance at a woman in public and know what she is like as a person and 99.9% of the time I am correct. I can see right through fake women that put on an act as well. So basically nothing gets past me.

• there are some retarded women who go out with some retarded guys it's that simple yes some men really are that stupid.

• she can't be that bad if she can stay in a 2 year relationship with the same guy

• I dunno the logistics hough, he has a baby on the way with another girl. So I dunno. He is only one person though, the amount of people who can't stand her is surreal! these aren't gossipy type either. They are respecteed coworkers.

• Maybe he's her soulmate and they're both horrible people

• Lol have you seen how many women whine about guys that they were with or that they had sex with and turned out to be dicks, so who exactly is stupid? And also you don't know how she treats him just because she's mean to other people.

• "Im glad you stayed anonymous! how you treat others is a reflection of yourself! you are ignorant and belligerent!"

I love that you wrote that below. It contrasts so nicely with the venom you posted as your 'question'.

• TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! you're mad because my comment hit a nerve? get a life you troll stalker!
      you are delusional! venom because I posted the truth? you defend trolls to spite me. And you coem with another account to troll! have fun getting blocked and reported you pathetic troll

• Lol after that question i can only guess you live with 12 cats

• Depends if they're serious about someone like that or not, men and women both date horrible people for different reasons.

• they care less, the better she looks xD

• Eh, we're pretty thick.

• Yes, we are stupid, we don't know the trut nature of the women we date.

• All women are sugar and spice I dont believe you. She is a cute kitty

• yep we r

• Her boyfriend of two years has a baby on the way with another girl.

So we might in fact say 'she has this bodybuilder type guy she is fucking'.

Yeah, who can imagine a hot bitch can find a guy to stick his dick in her and cum on her face. Shocking.

What Girls Said 8

• Well, I don't know this woman, but I don't think a guy liking a person who happens to be a bitch means men are stupid. It likely means that man somehow finds this woman appealing: maybe she's not a bitch to him, or maybe he's an asshole and he likes bitchy girls.

I'm pretty sure calling her an evil hag is pretty mean though. If she's so awful maybe you ought to raise yourself to a higher standard instead of stooping down to her level.

• Anyone who sabotages other people who did nothing to them.. is evil
      and she is a hag. Im just calling a spade a spade. She has no redeeming qualities.
      Dating someone who is mean to others and nice to you is STUPID! wold you date a man who courts you but cusses at waitresses and waiters? NO! be real

• There probably both the same breed of asshole.

• That whole thread is HORRIBLE. the Powell responding and gossiping sound repulsive personality wise. You she. Not really presented this Woman in a bad light other r than saying she's bad. The feeding frenzy at the zoo online responders , I would stay away from. Do may of them sound trustworthy to you? Why did you use that to support your case. This y sound like petty assailed.

They are just getting pleasure. Being mean and hanging up on people a o it things they can not. Change. It's got the quality of a cosmetology witch hunt. What does everyone have against these Women?

Being warned against A person doesn't necessarily a risky mean they are bad. It could just be They are being ostracized aapower play. People lik to hate bc it makes them feel powerful so they build mob.

• You make no sense! the people who WARNED are respected coworkers! I have seen with my own eyes and ears her sabotage! stop defending this evil piece of trash! what more can I tell you? I have seen it with my eyes, I dont listen to gossip! I have seen it first hand!

• she may be different with her mind or he can handle it. Not everything feels the same as most may feel. people show their true colors with some people than others. Maybe he man accepts that about her but loves everything else you dont see.

• How do you know he's not the same as her? There is someone out there for everyone.

• The blast post doesn't really convince me she's the one with the problem -_-

• the 155 comments from many people convinces me she is!!! she's no innocent lamb. Be real

• What idiot world are you form where you think someone who was put on blast and hated by everyoen is somehow not responsible for their own demise! are you stupid or do you want to defend nad play devil's advocate just to piss off people! What part of "I have seen her do evil malicious things to other coworkers" do you not understand? but somehow she is a victim? lol, whatever

• Trophy girlfriend?

• Except her relationship is none of your business and you'd do well to keep out of it.

You've seen one side of her, at work. You don't know her really. or her partner.

• Im glad you stayed anonymous! how you treat others is a reflection of yourself! you are ignorant and belligerent! you're defending someone who would have you fired and would gossip about you to management!
      Other coworkers are none of her business but she manages to waddle her way and effect other people! so pelase sit down somewhere troll