How to tell someone you're pregnant?

What are some fun ways to tell your parents and your ex's parents that you are pregnant. ( both side of the party don't know I'm pregnant including my ex) so I need away to tell them all

Most Helpful Guy

• Fun? Why fun? Why ex? This is fucked up. There is no way to bring up a pregnancy from a failed relationship.

• But I have to tell him somehow and I have no clue how to so I just was asking what's a fun not stressful way of telling him

• Well fun was a poor choice for a word. Either way, I don't think you have to put much thought in to it - just have a sitter and explain plainly. Will that be stressful? Perhaps, but the stress before the "fun" reveal is even bigger usually.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start with the guy, "I need to tell you something, I'm pregnant" then tell the parents together

What Guys Said 4

• Arrange a hangout with each party involved may it be separately ( if on bad terms) or all together ( ended on good terms) that you are pregnant. Just tell them you want to hang out and when you've settled in and had some fun drop the bomb and tell them.

• At a dinner. "I'm pregnant will you pass the potatoes?"

• "Fun ways"?

i think `I'm pregnant` will make everyone laugh

And then start sobbing

• Maybe get a body paint of a baby on your stomach saying somethin (of ur choice) but check out the bump body paints on the internet

What Girls Said 2

• Invite them all together for dinner and get an extra plate set. When they ask just tell them the table will soon have a new addition.

• Mail them the test!