Would you do this?

Would you do this?

• No, it's creepy and/or weird.
    44% (11)34% (11)39% (22)Vote
  • Yes!! It's cute! I would love my boyfriend to do this/I would do it for my girlfriend
    36% (9)31% (10)33% (19)Vote
  • Results <3
    20% (5)35% (11)28% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Or would you rather get one with no recording? Wouldn't that be less weird?

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I would do this if I had a girlfriend. But I'm more the type of person to Learn a song on piano to serenade her

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not like a guy to do that. I like guys who are unintentionally cute, not cutesy.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• its both creepy and kinda cute at the same time

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't think its worth the money.

i rather do something else

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a little weird, but if I had a girlfriend, and she really wanted it, I guess I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if she was the one then yeah I would do that

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like the plot in a horror movie lol jk

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna put surveillance cameras in the bears eyes too like in Wolf of Wall Street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DUT7Zu9AYk

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird? Umm... yeah... little bit...
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../misfits.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • It's weird and even the grammar is wrong.

No.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that really bugged me

• Its a bit weird lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't mind doing it for my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • eh, why not

0|0
    0|0
  • God no, that is incredibly childish and I wouldn't be a part of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly would be creeped out by this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see it being cute. I can see it being creepy tbh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't mind if it's a long-distance relationship. That way, you can hear their voice say "I love you" when they're away. Or, if they eventually break up, they will have a reminder of a special relationship.

If it's not a long-distance relationship, and you see each other every day, I would consider it a waste of money. Build-A-Bear is expensive. I've only been there once when I was a child, and my mother never went back because of the prices. There are better ways to express affection in a relationship than a cutesy/slightly creepy stuffed animal.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think it's a cute idea, especially for long distance couples. like... maybe for couples in their teens.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love teddy bears, one of my favorite things someone give, but I find the recorded voice part kind of... strange :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally no, I don't find it weird or creepy I just don't think I'd like that. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, not into that

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF never ever

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol why?

• It just seems incredibly creepy to me, no offense. Maybe cause I can't imagine my boyfriend doing such a thing lol

• I'm not offended at all lol. I saw this and I was like "Aw-Oh.." couldn't decide if it was creepy or cute.

• No thanks. I'll pass on that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, he could make me a build a bear but he can leave out the voice. I don't find that appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute if he's saying something like "I Love You". I don't find it creepy.

0|0
    0|0