If you've never had a girlfriend, a kissless virgin by the time you hit 30 years old is there something wrong with you?

How does society view someone like that and what can be done about it. I know some individuals has expression of anger, others, depression. Some by choice, religion, personal.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe u just never met the girl...
    i mean im always gonna respect people who kiss/sleep with people that they have feelings for only.
    And sometimes we just dont find the person we have feelings for.

• i think it is determined by natural selection.

• i think that they will try to select the best match in their environment. since humans have such complex culture, feelings and thoughts it goes deeper than most animals. i think there is always someone for us, nature has made it so. im not saying all people are compatible with each other but there is someone for us there.

• @anonman32 i see.. that makes sense tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally severe social problems I guess

What Girls Said 1

• No not at all 😊

What Guys Said 3

• Probably.

I am a 23 year old kissless virgin but I'm not going to pretend that I'm normal.

• Probably wizard status usually means your an autistic sperg or a social retard.

• I don't think there is something weird with that. People live under other circumstances.