Ladies, would you date a 28 year old guy who doesn't own a car and lives in the basement of a family?

I'm wondering if you would want to date or see a guy who is 28 and:

doesn't own a car or license since he moved here from another country 2 years ago
doesn't know the language super well (tenses off or Certain words but can speak fluently)
lives in the basement of a family
is in a band
bartends
has a bad receding hairline (balding)
has a lot of tattoos

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
Please share comments pllllleeeeaaasdeeeee
I'm 22.. I met this guy with all those things and he is treating me like absolute poo... I was SO down for him and wanted to really help him and be on this journey with him... And instead he lied to me, used me, and is talking to other women like he is some Casanova. He hurt me so bad and my friend was like there's no way he can do better than you, look at him.. I don't know I've always put him on a pedestal.. Bc I thought who he was inside was what mattered. Maybe he didn't deserve it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if the sex was good

Most Helpful Girl

• no not really

What Guys Said 5

• He's not a nice person... Why does the rest even matter?

Hate to break it to you but people in the 20's moving out is becoming more and more rare. A lot of people just can't afford it or go back after university. I'm sure I'll have to. I wouldn't judge a guy for living with his family.

The rest, like I said, makes him sound like someone I would avoid dating regardless.

• Yes.

• I will be fascinated to read the female responses to this.
    He sounds like a freak and a loser, so the women will probably swoon over him.

• I did. I shouldn't have. Now I see what he is.

• most women wouldn't, but there's always that fraction of women who have low standards.

• I think it's his character more than his age that's a turn off.

What Girls Said 4

• It sounds like the important thing is that he lied to you and treated you badly. Those are the real problems, not the fact that he doesn't have a car.

• Fuck. No.

• You are not attractive for me

• To be honest it depends on the person. Are they a nice person, honest, loving, loyal etc. It's not all about cars, houses and money.

• He just wants to play around, he's nice but not really honest