First kiss advice please?

I am 14 my boyfriend turns 14 August 10 and we both are planning to have our first kiss tomorrow. Neither of us have had a first kiss yet so please help. We're both nervous. Any advice is much appreciated. Where to put my hands? How to sit? How long? Do I close my eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure you make a duck face and kiss him likes he was your grandma XD.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's my advice. You're very young. And I'm sure when I was 14 I wanted my first kiss too but I'm glad I didn't do it that young because at this age, you're emotions are always changing. Wait until your older and find someone who you can have a mature relationship with. You're not doing anything wrong, but you will learn when you're older that you will wish you would have waited for something you were actually ready for later.

What Guys Said 4

• The best advice is this: Don't worry, Nature will tell you what to do, and relax and enjoy this wonderful time in your life.

• emotional experience doesn't have a guide manual
    what fits me won't work with you
    enjoy the inexperienced kiss , to me it much much fun than the well experienced one

• You're profile says your between 25 and 29 years old, yet you say you're 14?

• Yah it didn't save when I set up my profile and I can't figure out how to change it

• Kids these days

What Girls Said 0