(Screenshots) My boyfriend got jealous that I posted a pic with guy?

My boyfriend that I am dating of almost 2yrs got mad at me for posting a pic on Instagram with a guy, it was just a sweet little innocent pic, he was also gay and my boyfriend got bothered so I took it down, yet I see on his snapchat always taking pics with other girls.. That he told me liked him. So it doesn't make much sense (Screenshots) My boyfriend got jealous that I posted a pic with guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohhhh boy. You messed up BAD.
    If you're in a relationship, never EVER EVER post a selfie with another guy. Don't even take one. For guys, it resembles that you were going out with that guy, which, of course, your boyfriend would be furious with.

If my girlfriend did the same, I would just ignore her for a long time because I would be so pissed off. I justify his actions.

Just pls, for the sake of sanity and your relationship, apologize saying you didn't know how guys take it, and don't do it again.

PS: when you say the guy is gay, it sounds like total BS and your boyfriend isn't gonna believe it

Most Helpful Girl

• He is obviously not fear to you, If you tell him he is gay and its a friend of yours and your boyfriend hangs out with girls THAT like him I would say goodbye to him a long time ago. The first, girl never tell him I love you when he does worse, the second he does not respect you enough to man up and respect that.

BWT You are Gorges and Beautiful you can do better plenty of fish in the ocean and I am not telling you to say goodbye to him but I only want to tell you my opinion because they are many fuckboys out there be careful

What Guys Said 22

• If this bothers him he is seriously insecure about himself. He should trust you, relationships builds on mutual trust. You did nothing wrong.
    There's not much you can do. You can't stop hanging out with people you like and care about, men or not, because you are walking on egg-shells not to fire up your boyfriend.
    This is HIS problem, his to solve, in himself. You might help him by showing him his own value, making him more secure, but you can't change him. Good luck to you both.

• As some one who is very open and hangs with people who are both straight and gays. Your boy friend just needs to catch up with the times that having gay or lesbian friends doesn't mean automatically that its romantic. Its just that they happen to like the same sex.

My opinion is that he's just missing out a huge chunk of his own community and being kinda dismissive. Also he sounds kinda "needy."

• Your boyfriend is jealous (the bit you can't control)

You're too eager to appease his delusions (the bit you can).

• I would have sympathized with him if he didn't post pics with other girls but since he does I don't think he's in any place to complain.

• You call your boyfriend fatty lol?

• wouldn't know your boyfriend know of jared since you're close friends with him?

your boyfriend needs to grow some balls... and you need to stop calling him babe every second. that prolly bugs him as well (not that it matters, but for future bfs)

• I agree with him, it wasn't a good idea. But he is also being a HUGE hypocrite. He shouldn't be doing it either.

• That's rather immature of him in my own opinion,

• Does Jared know, you're outing him to the world as gay?

• I would never date someone who's so immature and jealous so I think you should dump him but obviously it's up to you

• Well, he needs to grow up and make it fair for both. You can women up and tell him to do the same or you keep on doing what you're doing.

Until then, drop the young fool.

• He's not gay, you're fucking him, and you're not going to get sympathy from me or any other guy here.

• You obviously didn't read many of the male comments on this post lol

• @EllieLexis513 lmfao...
      apparently you are not as "emotionally intelligent" as the bitter dude right here who got it all figured out and who imposes his own experience and beliefs on all situations and people.
      clearly a waste of your time and disrespectful.
      A person who can't state his opinion without belittleing the other to prove his point isn t worth arguing with in my opinion.

• immature and insecure asf

• Ate you sure he is truly gay. Or are you saying that to piss him off and want something else

• He's immature 😂
    Like seriously 😶?
    I think your relationship don't have a future :P

• What he says here is that he's angry about you posting the pics. He does not focus on who any of you hangs out with.

• he's right

• Sounds like he is immature and insecure

• That's dumb

• He sounds hypocritical and he is probably mad that the guy is black. Lol.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• The picture has absolutely nothing inappropriate going on, you're just smiling for a picture with your friend? Like, if he was groping your tits, I'd understand where your boyfriend was coming from but it's a 100% innocent picture and he's reacting like a child. He should get over himself, you didn't do anything wrong.

• I'd be mad, too. What are you doing out with other guys and he doesn't know about it? You seem a bit disrespectful to me. The fact he didn't know you were around other guys probably sounds suspicious to him, too. You and I both know that if he took a pic with a girl and then told you later she was a lesbian, you still would be uncomfortable. Pretty rude if you ask me.

• Lol serious?
      She can have a social life without him and she doesn t need to update him every time she leaves her house like he s her father.
      He s the wrong one here in my opinion.
      And it s childish to not confront the person but yet again they are kids afterall.

• @archiz 17 is an adolescent, there's a difference. You didn't read what I said. I know that she said he hangs out with girls. What I said was that she should have mentioned she was going to be with a guy out of respect for him. And she should update him to let him know who she was around.

This is the problem with people and relationships. Basic relationship etiquette has flown out the window. His reaction is childish, but she should let him know when she's hanging out with someone of the opposite gender. I don't think that's asking for too much. My parents did it when they were dating and do it now. It's not difficult.

Mom: "Hey, I'm going to eat with people from the office"
      Dad: "Oh really? Who"
      Mom: "Joe, Cassandra, Mike, and Kim. We're going over account receivables. I'll be back in a few hours"
      Dad: "Okay, text me and let me know you got there safe"
      Mom: "Okay, love you"
      Dad: "Love you, too"

End of convo. That's what she should have done, then this wouldn't be an issue.

• Yes I did read lol. You said: "She already pointed out that HE tells HER when he does it, so I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the same thing in return." So you assumed he tells her :p
      Anw by kid I mean naive, not mature enough, no experience etc...
      Also what you said is true, like you have a point.
      But at their age I assume the rl isn t that serious and it s not like they live together so they need to update each other.
      I mean if she s going out with friends straight out from schools I don t think she needs to contact him for that lol.
      It s like taking permission from him.
      And it s too suffocating.

• If he's jealous over a boy that's gay... He probably needs to re-evaluate himself.
    Maybe he's insecure. Pump him up a little bit. Tell him how great he is. And if that doesn't work then 👋👋👋 bye... I wouldn't be able to stay with someone who gets jealous over a gay guy but posts pictures with girls who he KNOWS likes him. This isn't stuff that should be happening 2 years into a relationship. There should be trust by now 🙄🙄🙄.

• Your boyfriend is an insecure ass hole and a hypocrite. You're better off without him.

• "I posted a pic with a gay guy cuz of what happened in orlando"
    lmfao yikes

• Wtf? He needs to chill out. It's not like you kissed him or anything. If he can't deal with you having friends than he needs to grow up.

• You seem insecure and childish

• Just break up with him. A guy who doesn't trust you is a guy you shouldn't trust either.

• He's a little boy sulking.

• Psh I say break up with him. Wayyy too insecure in my opinion

• Wow, he seems really immature. I don't know how you're able to put up with someone like that.

• you started dating when you were like 15 ?
    kids these days man...

you both are too young ! you're not in an age where you are mature enough for a relationship yet (^^this is clear proof)

• He seems insecure and possessive. You guys are really young, so it makes sense he is acting very immature. I tried dating a guy like this and am so glad I moved on from him. I don't need that stress.