Text a girl to let her know your thinking of her?

I want to text this girl to let her know that I'm thinking of her...Is it creepy to just straight up say "hey, just thinking about you" or should I say something that more implies that I am.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Do it! That's super cute. If I guy I'm crushin sent me that it would prob like make me walk clouds. :D

What Girls Said 4

• Well if you are friends with her then it would be OK, but I wouldn't say straight up "hey, just thinking of you" that would be weird, but if you are dating then its perfectly fine, just try and use different wording

• Well, are you dating the girl? Does she like you? If yes to either of those, then definantly! It's sweet, and it's not creepy at all

• agreed, do it! most guys should do that often if they're actually thinking of us. the small things like that show us you really care.

• No it's not creepy at all but really sweet. You can text her that. A guy once texted me something like "What you doin besides thinking about me?" and I was like he was thinking about me. Just do it now.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think it is too strange to say you are thinking about someone. I do understand that you don't want to give her too much attention too. You don't really need to say that you are thinking about her because if you are sending her a text you most certainly are thinking about her. All you really have to do is be engaging and that is pretty easy. link

• I personaly say not. if your dating then she will know your think about her becouse you will invite her out on a date... she her affection when you see her and your with her, don't txt it.. if you must then call her and let her know but like I said I personally wouldn't do that.