0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Guy

• sure it's fine as long as each know that the dating is not exclusive

1|1
    0|0
    • yeah , it's not exclusive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes as long as it's not for too long. If it's for the first few weeks of dating when nothing is serious yet, just casually getting to know each other I think it's fine. But once feelings develop you should pick one. Don't date two for months and have them both thinking you're their girlfriend cuz that would likely hurt feelings.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• why not its just hanging out and having fun , there is no plan to go with ir anyone to be obligated to. its just fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf most people say yes?
    Noooo. You shouldn't. Unless, of course, you're a hoe and a whore.
    These hoes ain't loyal smh

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as none of it is meant to be exclusive, then yeah. Basically it would just be 2 friends hanging out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys will be okay.. Because we will like to bang 2chicks at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just dating, its fine. As long its not physical. And yeah both should know. Just dont drag it out for months. Pick one.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... and i encourage it. keeps your from getting hung up on one guy over petty issues

0|0
    0|0
  • no unless you fuck them at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't worry about it... they are most likely seeing multiple women too..

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they know. If I were one of the guys, i'd be gone pretty fast though, lol. Not because I think it's bad, but because that 'hanging out going on dates no intimacy' stage is not one i'd want to sit in. I'd want to move forward, or move on.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Yeap, as long as you're not leading them on it's fine. They should both know that you are not in an exclusive relationship with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's completely normal.

If you’re upfront and not being shady or secretive about your actions, there is no reason to feel guilty. There’s a major difference between confessing your love for someone and going out to dinner.

A.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I think you should at least tell them so it's clear if you're going to date more than one person at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they both are aware that you're seeing other people, then it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say yes, but- you should tell them. I recently found out a guy I was seeing (not exclusively but we had intimate moments and I slept over at his house a few times) had been seeing other women and it was a deal breaker for me. Totally turned me off and painted him differently. I don't know, I know many are okay with it, but I refuse to be anyone's part time.

0|0
    0|0
  • so just two guy friends? Or the hopes of getting romantic with one or both?

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as you're not having sex, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they both are aware that you are doing so and if you plan on picking one in time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah totally fine. As long as you guys haven't had the exclusivity talk

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of couse ! Life is way too short to settle for less

0|0
    0|0
  • I never did that but i guess it's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as they know about it and are okay with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. You are not in a relationship, you are just dating. Once the intimacy turns up, however, I would want to sort out my feelings and focus on one guy.

1|0
    0|0