Is it okay to date two guys at a time?

It's not like being in a relationship or something. What i basically mean
" Hanging out with two guys , going on dates , nothing else."

No intimacy.

• YES
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• sure it's fine as long as each know that the dating is not exclusive

• yeah , it's not exclusive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes as long as it's not for too long. If it's for the first few weeks of dating when nothing is serious yet, just casually getting to know each other I think it's fine. But once feelings develop you should pick one. Don't date two for months and have them both thinking you're their girlfriend cuz that would likely hurt feelings.

What Guys Said 9

• why not its just hanging out and having fun , there is no plan to go with ir anyone to be obligated to. its just fun

• Wtf most people say yes?
    Noooo. You shouldn't. Unless, of course, you're a hoe and a whore.
    These hoes ain't loyal smh

• As long as none of it is meant to be exclusive, then yeah. Basically it would just be 2 friends hanging out.

• Most guys will be okay.. Because we will like to bang 2chicks at a time.

• Just dating, its fine. As long its not physical. And yeah both should know. Just dont drag it out for months. Pick one.

• yes... and i encourage it. keeps your from getting hung up on one guy over petty issues

• no unless you fuck them at the same time

• I wouldn't worry about it... they are most likely seeing multiple women too..

• As long as they know. If I were one of the guys, i'd be gone pretty fast though, lol. Not because I think it's bad, but because that 'hanging out going on dates no intimacy' stage is not one i'd want to sit in. I'd want to move forward, or move on.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeap, as long as you're not leading them on it's fine. They should both know that you are not in an exclusive relationship with them.

• That's completely normal.

If you’re upfront and not being shady or secretive about your actions, there is no reason to feel guilty. There’s a major difference between confessing your love for someone and going out to dinner.

A.

• Eh, I think you should at least tell them so it's clear if you're going to date more than one person at a time.

• If they both are aware that you're seeing other people, then it's fine.

• I say yes, but- you should tell them. I recently found out a guy I was seeing (not exclusively but we had intimate moments and I slept over at his house a few times) had been seeing other women and it was a deal breaker for me. Totally turned me off and painted him differently. I don't know, I know many are okay with it, but I refuse to be anyone's part time.

• so just two guy friends? Or the hopes of getting romantic with one or both?

• as long as you're not having sex, I think.

• As long as they both are aware that you are doing so and if you plan on picking one in time

• Yeah totally fine. As long as you guys haven't had the exclusivity talk

• Yes of couse ! Life is way too short to settle for less

• I never did that but i guess it's ok

• Yes, as long as they know about it and are okay with it.

• Yes. You are not in a relationship, you are just dating. Once the intimacy turns up, however, I would want to sort out my feelings and focus on one guy.