Why am I scared of a girl? Mixed feelings?

I am really scared of a female coworker, I am unsure why...

We used to be really friendly to each other, talking and joking around, sitting together on breaks...

I really liked her, and I really thought she liked me back...

But I asked her to hang out a couple times, and she said nah, or maybe...

So I took that as a rejection...

I also found out she was dating somebody and got very sad...

Anyhow a year later,

I haven't been talking to her at all, sometimes I am mad, yet sometimes I still am friendly with her... but the weird thing is she is the same way... sometimes she ignores me, sometimes she is friendly...

Usually at opposite times...

At work, I get really scared and get a bit of anxiety, I don't know why, but I go out of my way to ignore her, and don't know how to act ( She Hurt Me)...

I don't really know why I am like this and how to fix it...

Side Point- We sometimes make deep eye contact... I don't know what that means... Like for a few seconds we look at each other...

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you thought, that SHE PROBABLY wasn't EVEN WORTH IT?

• She really isn't worth it... I do deserve better and am trying to build the self confidence back that she shattered.

• @Asker, it would pass. in the mean time, get out there. find some hobbies or classes to take up.

• Yeah, maybe I still need time to get over her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0