Girls, I got pinned by a girl last season during our conference tournament. Since then it seems like I can't get a date at my school. Am I paranoid?

I had to hear a lot of crap and just think maybe I need to find a girl from another school.

I really just wanting to hear that I am lol but please be honest. Is this a big deal for girls my age?
Guess I can't pick a " most helpful opinion" yet. This site is weird lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that big of a deal, but some jerks probably think you're a loser... BUT YOU'RE NOT!

• Yeah it was very embarrassing but I just get the feeling I'm the class loser now

• God I hope so. I was winning in the last period but I got tired out. She spladled me so that's why I don't think anyone will forget. It's a totally embarrassing pin to get put in

• Thanks for listening to my humiliation lol

What Girls Said 2

• lmfao

• Thanks...

• ohh lol ok, im gonna go. nice convo:)

• Ha-ha sorry to bother you lol

• You got pinned?
    What do you mean? Did she attack you?
    Yes, you are definitely being paranoid.

• I was in a wrestling tournament and she beat me. She pinned me and won the match

• Ohhh.. but if anyone thinks you are a loser, then they are full of shit.
      But still, you are being paranoid af.

• I didn't really have trouble with girls until I got pinned by one though. There is a lot of teasing. Just seems weird