First the guy have a right to know I'm pregnant?

So this guy and I were on an off again for a while going back to each other when we were both single. Then we broke it off for good and decided that we fit better in each others lives as friends. Well one night I go to drinking and he was smoking and one thing lead to another and we started kissing and then it went farther than it should've, and now I'm pregnant. But he's happy in a relationship and I don't wanna mess that up for him so I'm conflicted on if and how I should tell him, and do I tell his new girlfriend or leave that to him...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you better tell him, since you'll be soaking him for 18 years of child support.

Most Helpful Girl

• He 100% has a right to know. I know you don't want to ruin what's going on for him now but if you don't tell him, it could ruin what's going on for him and the kid in the future. Maybe he would have wanted to know so he could have been there for both of you. Maybe the kid wants a relationship with their father. Look: there's a chance that he might not want any of that but it's his kid too, so that's for him to get to decide. You should at least let him know what he's gotten himself into. You can go ftomorrow there.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You definitely tell him. He has every right to know and he should tell his girlfriend.

• You need to tell him and he needs to own up to his responsibilities.