Why do some girls prefer dating older men, like more than a decade older than them, why?

0|0
16|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer older guys for many reasons.

1. I am the eldest sibling in my family so I have a strong personality, I am alpha type, and I move towards goals for the relationship. Ex: Engagement and marriage.

2. Older guys generally have their lives together. They have done all of the partying, drugs, fucking 10 women at once, etc out of their system.

3. They are generally more stable. Ex: They have been at their job for a few years, they won't spontaneously want to quit and start something else or move away, they want to buy a house and start a family at some point.

Some women will pursue older men for their money but I am looking for a stable, sane, and consistent relationship. Yes, some of us 23 year old women know what we want. ;)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure if I can give you the answer you are looking but I'll give my take on this.

I'm 44 but I look 30. I have dated women 20 years younger. They approach me and think I just a couple of years older than them. Way before we get into anything deep I will tell them my age. They are shocked but they don't care anymore. They just date a guy they like that happened to be a lot older than them. So in my experiences none of them had daddy issues.

I can't say how it would be if I looked my age.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Older men seem very dominate. They come of as if they have a lot of entitlement on telling you what to do. Sexually, for submissive women that's very exciting. They've had a lot of experience. not always but sometimes they're just more mature. The preference of older men has been around for a LONG time. Daddy issues/daddy kink is far from a new thing. I haven't dated a many much over a year older than me but I'm not opposed to it at all. As long as he's not getting his senior discount I don't really have a limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's too much for me.
    Atm im intersted into dating guys older than me by 4/6 years. Because they are less immature than 20 y/o boys

0|0
    0|0
  • More than a decade is too much. I prefer someone 26-31. But if he's a bit younger or older, I'll allow it

Drastically older, daddy and grandaddy issues or they want his money, I mean "stability".

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys that are older than me but not too much older like that. That's too weird for me.

I imagine girls go for that because their isn't any bullshit involved. The guy already went through life and is in the stage of being settle Down... So they know what they want. That's just a guess though lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they have charm and lots of interesting stories to tell😊

0|1
    0|0
  • They treat them better in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • They are less immature and serious about life and relationships. At least those who are single lol. They are less bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls have daddy issues...

1|0
    0|0
  • Because thats just girls taste

0|0
    0|0
  • Daddy kink and they're more sexually arousing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because they can, i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Ladies mature faster then guys. So they go for older men cause the men their age are a bit too immature.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like older but not a decade older
    and yea its the same broken record... mature, nice, stable... etc

maybe some women like older too but much older... maybe its daddy issues...
    who knows

0|1
    0|0
  • I love older men. I know it doesn't seem right. But they're so attractive and stable and I wouldn't have to worry about him doing stuff that a teenage boy woukd be doing if he has some sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • $$$$

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Many of those girls have some sort of daddy issue, therefore they go for older men because they want to be liked by men that are like their father.
    Others simply like older features.
    Others do it for the money.

Don't believe it when they say it's because they're more mature, that's bullshit.

1|1
    0|0
  • i think it could do older guys have figured things out that the younger guy haven't. like how to treat a relationship for more than just a sex situation. though some older guys do that still because they dont like feeling old and the young girls make them feel like there not old even though there more wrinkled than a younger guy lol.

thats just my thoughts on why they do it, who knows really but it is an interesting question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Daddy issues

0|1
    0|0
  • "Maturity"

Kind of odd though cause we all have some sort of personality flaw.

Or if the old man is rich then well... You know..

0|0
    0|0
  • Becuase they're evil incarnate.

0|0
    0|0
  • gold diggers

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they make their lives easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • We got money dog

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah nice. In 3 years I'll be adored by 18 year old chicks then.

0|1
    0|0
  • younger women are actually much more interested and open to dating older men than most guys realise , I meet all kinds of younger women at the bar and age is rarely an issue or something they bring up but I also look a bit younger but still they must know I'm older than them

0|0
    0|0
  • Money, security, more likely to want kids, they can follow his lead rather than relying on themselves to give themself a good life. Women don't take risks and having a guy with a secure job means they will have an easier life.

0|0
    0|0