I'm worried he won't want to see me after finding out I'm still a Virgin?

So I am a bit of a late bloomer you could say. I haven't really done much sexually and it has been a reoccurring issue in terms of my love life. My last relationship lacked the sexual size of things. I'm not waiting until marriage - I've just never really been comfortable enough to go all the way with a guy. Anyway I have just turned 27, this guy is clearly very experienced and I can tell from the lyrics in the songs he writes.

I feel like he might see this as a bad thing and drop me like others have in the past. I wish I was more experienced but I can't turn back the hands of time...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to let you in on a little secret: men prefer virgins. Not only because you know she's clean (as long as she's not 'technically' a virgin, i. e., has done anal, oral, everything BUT vaginal sex), but it says that she thinks pretty highly of you if she's letting you take her V-Card.

And most don't realize this, but you will NEVER bond with any man the way you bond with your first partner. It has to do with brain chemicals. Every partner after the first decreases your ability to bond by around 50%. So after 4, you're basically unable to pair-bond.

Now, knowing all that, I'd encourage you to think very long and hard about whether this is the guy you want to go there with. You mentioned lyrics in the songs he's writes... I'm guessing he's some kind of two-bit musician. Might want to do a bit of research and see how that tends to work out for girls...

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in your position not too long ago. I'm with a guy now, he didn't mind it. He was quite experienced too, but it was nothing to him. Really, you don't have to tell him if you don't wanna anyway.

What Guys Said 12

• Guys generally aren't turned off that you are a virgin. A lot of guys are actually flattered to be a girls first and to know they are the only ones you have been intimate with.

Generally theh are more turned off at the potential cause of your virginity. For example they worry that you have a low-nonexistent sex drive or that you have serious emotional hang ups that will adversely affect your sexual compatability.

• Unless he is a weirdo, it's no big deal. He might even like it. Try reversing the roles. What if he was a virgin and writing songs was a way for him to express his sexuality in a different way. How would you react? How big of a deal would it be to you if he was still a virgin?

• I don't think he will care, I wouldn't care... I think that you're too worried about it. If he really likes you he won't reject you just because you're a virgin.

• guys usually don't care if you are

• Uuuuuuuugh! Do not do that sex is nature babe at its base. Watch a few animals ya get the gist... what makes it special what makes it memorable is the connection... breathe relax and communicate honestly... love is more than sex folks and sex is more than just physical if its between two who are connected... Hugz n smiles🍀🐶🍀

• Tends to be men that panic about women's reactions to this. The man won't care. There's a good chance he'll find it sexy - You think he's the one worth the wait.

• don´t worry. it´ll be fine. i think it´s very unlikely for a guy to drop you because you are a virgin. no matter the age.

• Hardly any guy would care.

• Listen dudette I won't care if u are a virgin. In fact that would be awesome.

• There's nithing wrong with being a Virginia if anything he should be flattered

• I personally think that being a virgin is awesome, besides no one was born with experience

• He will not care that you're a virgin in fact it may actually interest him a little. Personally I think some guys love a virgin to teach them stuff because it opens the possibility to a little adventurous experimentation. Just get close to him and then let it slip that your a virgin and if you want him to take your virginity tell him that. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin.

What Girls Said 5

• Be honest and either he won't have a problem with it and respect it, or he will, in which case don't date the douche anyway.

• Most likely he won't care.

• Most dudes like that kind of thing, even if they don't admit it. Unless they're actually decent people. So it depends on how much of a bad person you think he is.

• talk to him about it. it won't put him off its something new for you both to explore

• Some guys won't care if you are a virgin or not. There are some that prefer virgins, though.