Am I a boring girlfriend?

I'm a girl who works and is focused on my studies I am extremely focused and I have a lot of motivation to be where I want to be. I don't go out too much I keep myself to myself. Im with a boy who I'm very loyal too but why does he take me for advantage he does like me but he'll still be interested in other girls. Am i too boring?

Most Helpful Guy

• You kind of sound like this girl I'm seeing at the moment to be honest, she's very hard working and smart. I'll be honest I have taken her for granted and done the same things, but I'd rather stay with her than run off with abother girl. The lack in my relationship was that there wasn't much intimacy going on between her and I. Although I really did care about her the connection and intimacy between us both just wasn't there. I suggest just speaking to him and letting him know how you feel right now. I felt as if I was only being given a sample of her love. Like I was only being given a little taste of her.

Maybe you should try and be intimate with him. It doesn't always have to be about having sex, maybe visit him whenever you get the chance. Spend time with him and do what feels right. It all just has to do with spending tkme. I feel like that's what is absent within yoh guys, just simply bonding time.

I only gave my perspective from my experience which seems very and strangely equivalent to your situation haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never met a guy that's in a relationship and doesn't just have eyes for his girlfriend. Ever heard that song by Stereophonics, I'm just looking. I'm not buying. Are you not guilty of eyeing up other attractive men? If this is what you mean by his interest in other women. Its really nothing to worry about if he's not acting on his impulses. If he found you that boring I don't think he would be with you. But then again if your in any doubt about trusting him, then maybe he's not the one for you.

What Guys Said 18

• You ask if you are a boring girlfriend. It doesn't sound like you are his girlfriend. You are just someone he is seeing. I could be missing something, but it sounds to me like you guys need to figure out what your relationship is. If your relationship is gf/bg then he shouldn't be seeing anyone else.

How is he taking advantage of you?

Being busy and focused on your studies is not boring, unless you spend so much time with it that you have no time for anything else. It's what you do when you're together that is boring or not boring. If you are in a relationship, spending time doing things together that you both enjoy is important. How much of that is needed to make a relationship work depends on the people, but you do need at least some of that.

• To some guys you will be. To others, you won't seem like a boring girlfriend. Most of the women I've dated were exactly like you. They preferred staying in as opposed to going out. School was always a priority. They would rather have in door cooking dates as opposed to going to restaurants.
    Most of my guy friends would ask me why I dated them, and not "interesting" women. Truth is, I prefer women who are focused on school and their career. They're usually low-maintenance and down to earth. Not at all boring.

• Maybe to him, you are. However, is it clear that you two are together? If he's interested in other girls, then maybe he's not the one for you. I think it's great that you are concentrating on your studies (which you should be). If you think you are boring, then do something about it. Go out when you're not studying. Go to the park. Go to the local malt shop. Go to a sporting event. Just keep in mind, that this boy seems to be a cheating kind. So, you might not want to waste your time with him if he's not as loyal to you as you are to him.

• We could not say you're boring - unless you're dating us we could judge that, hmmm?

So, the real problem is that he 'likes' you but also 'likes' other girls. Let him be free and dump him. You're still too young, do the right thing about your studies and keep in mind that there will be plenty of time for dating and also that there are just too many guys out there you could relate to later.

Best of luck!

• Nothings wrong with you. He's not as mature as you. You should tell him about how you're feeling. So how it goes from there.

• Sounds like he low on your priority list. Maybe he feels neglected. He could just be an asshole and doesn't care about you.

• See it pays off to go to school you just figured out by yourself why he gives other chicks attention

• Yes, yes you are, for him, but there are other guys out there.

• No you are not boring, he shouldn't be interested in other girls because he is with you, if he thinks you are boring then you should find a man that appreciates you and the fact that you are studious and respects what you like.

• You're fascinating

• Yeah you're kinda boring if you're what you say. But that doesn't mean he can be interested in other girls. He should be loyal too...

• First : Leave that guy
    Second : Find someone who cares

• I know you're focused on your studies but if you want the relationship to work it takes effort too.

• was I single, and if I knew you and found you attractive, I'd be plenty fine with that.

• Well, kept being you... Don't let a f-boy ruin your life. Obviously he's looking for a better type

• Probably

• That's great that you are very goal oriented and a good tip to save you heart aches is to dump this dude if he is getting too close to other girls. You could talk to him and ask this same question. Another good tip is find you someone on the same journey or with the same goals as you. Not trying to sound negative here sure hope this helps you.

• What kind of things do you two do together? How much passion is there? Is he more social?

What Girls Said 2

• there's nothing wrong with you. But you both don't suit each other. Move on

• Of coarse duh or he's just a douche